• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New albergue in the heart of Santiago

JohnnieWalker

Nunca se camina solo
Hola

Within the last few days a new albergue has opened in the very heart of Santiago. The Last Stamp Albergue is in the Rua Preguntorio just a few metres from the Plaza Cervantes and the restaurant Casa Manolo.

They take reservations by telephone and e mail.

http://www.thelaststamp.es/

Attachments

• last-stamp-cartel-b.jpg
    last-stamp-cartel-b.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1,006
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I checked out their website and it does truly look gorgeous. Wish I had the kind of money which must have been needed to put this together!
Of course, Santiago is not "The Last Sello" for many people, and for some lucky ones who make it to Muxia, there is another one waiting.....
Where, really is The End of the Camino..? Well, it´s in your heart, of course.
Tracy Saunders

I noticed this place yesterday when walking past. I phoned them today. 15€ per bed per night in low season. 25€ (!!!) per bed per night in Semana Santa and they will announce high season prices in due course. They were very vague when I asked it it was exclusively for pilgrims - I suspect being a private enterprise anyone who pays will get in. I'd stick with the pilgrim beds in San Martin Pinario myself.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Ah yes...probably they are grateful for the free advertising though. Pity essentials not checked before posting here. 25 euros in Semana Santa...that is called opportunism! Doesn´t sound like pilgrim run to me. And here Foxy House and I are just trying to get by on pilgrim donations (and I include food and wine too!)
We learn and live, do we not.
Tracy Saunders

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.