Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

New Korean sculptures on Monte de Gozo

Bradypus

Migratory hermit
Time of past OR future Camino
Too many and too often!
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

lt56ny

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
10/22 Aragones/Frances
A pair of sculptures have been installed at Monte de Gozo to commemorate the links between the Caminos and the Jeju Olle trails in Korea.

Whether Korean or not no matter but with the amount of people walking or in their albergue bed with their heads buried in their cell phone I think all future statues/sculptures and paintings should have at least one IPhone included. But look forward to seeing this on one day soon. Are they in place yet?

Most read last week in this forum

Is it my imagination or is there not an announcement before the Pilgrim Masses at the Cathedral asking people NOT to take photos or videotape - which would include the swinging of the Botafumeiro?
Aside from the obvious, what are some unmissable albergues or experiences for Catholics? Are there any retreat spots along the way? As an example, I missed out on Zabaldika, but I wish I...
Hello, I’m walking the Camino del Norte at the moment (started in San Sebastián). I want to leave the route at Arzua and take a taxi to join friends finishing the portugues route so we can all...