A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

New version of full walk videos published for CF

Camino(s) past & future
(2015) Frances
(2018) Portuguese
(2019) VdP Seville to Salamanca
(2020) VdP Salamanca to Santiago
I've just uploaded a new version of my GoPro videos of the entire CF walk in 2015. Added a few things, re-edited it from scratch, and put in some video enhancement for youtube uploads. It shows each days walk (unless weather or equipment prevented it) at a 5x speedup (think bicycle speed). There are no editorials, selling, or personal blogs - just a view of the walk so that you can see what you are going to find or remember what it was like. Hopefully, in 2022, I'll redo the videos in 4K.

thejoker

Camino(s) past & future
many
It's absolutely magnificent.
Thank you so much for sharing your incredibly amazing work.
It's so good to walk this with you despite not being able to get to Europe this year. Just video 29, stage 21 missed my favourite bar on the camino - Babu Afrika in Trobajo as you had rain, but it keeps it special.

Marbe2

Camino(s) past & future
2015-2019 walked all or more than half of CF 7 times... CP recently cancelled by Covid 19!
Thank you, John. Can’t wait to view it!

benny aumala

Camino(s) past & future
may-june 2016
may-june (2019)
THANK YOU !
Has been my best, and still is to show
e.g. Napoleon route from air.

Camino(s) past & future
Frances (2019)
I've just uploaded a new version of my GoPro videos of the entire CF walk in 2015. Added a few things, re-edited it from scratch, and put in some video enhancement for youtube uploads. It shows each days walk (unless weather or equipment prevented it) at a 5x speedup (think bicycle speed). There are no editorials, selling, or personal blogs - just a view of the walk so that you can see what you are going to find or remember what it was like. Hopefully, in 2022, I'll redo the videos in 4K.

Thanks, I find it very disorienting that your camera is often facing off to your left. Especially when you are walking on narrow tracks. I keep wanting to look to the right so that I can see where the path is going.

The scenes are nice though and I enjoyed reminiscing.

Trini48

Camino(s) past & future
2014 CF
2015 Irun to Oviedo.
2017 Primitivo, Portuguese
2018 Madrid
Thanks John, sooo good. Have seen Day1 and it has brought back many memories. My friend and I watched it together and kept on reminiscing, we can't wait to look at the rest.

Lexicos

Jim
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances
Camino Portuguese 2019
fascinating

Last edited:

susanawee

susanawee
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances-(2013/14/18
Camino Salvado Perth -(2015)
West Highland Way (2016)
Lyon France 2017
Thankyou John. I have saved them to my Camino Stories playlist in UTube. Will watch when I have more time to sit and really enjoy watching. Cheers, Susanawee.

wayfarer

Staff member
Camino(s) past & future
SJPP-Santiago-Finistera-Muxia. April/May 2012
Sarria-Santiago Sept. 2013
SJPP - Almost Orrison April 2014
Thank you for these John. The only advise I would offer when walking is to face the oncoming traffic and not walk with traffic coming at your back.

digger

Camino(s) past & future
Mozarabe; Almeria to Santiago May & June 2016
Thank you John,
It's very good of you to take the trouble to make this available to everyone. Restrictions in Victoria limit us to walks within 5 km of home - getting old very fast. Videos like yours make my treadmill much more palatable.

fanfanhome

Camino(s) past & future
future
[/QUOTE]

Hi John,
how do u mount the gopro? i saw alot accessories like chest mount, backpack shoulder mount... thanks a lot

Last edited:

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 55 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 196 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 325 24.8%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.3%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 29.0%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock