• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Next Camino

Anne DR

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2017 (2018)
I'm back in the states and I'm already thinking about returning to walk all the sections we skipped on our first pilgrimage. I'm the one who had the extreme reaction to the bed bug bites. I ended up at the emergency room in Dublin between flights because my throat started closing up. The two miracles were (1) I didn't die and (2) I actually made my original flight home--even though I felt like I was living out a crazy scene in a movie racing to and through the airport. If/when I return I'm going to take extreme precautions to prevent this from happening again. The Camino was one of the biggest adventures ever. Thank you to everyone on this forum who answered my questions and gave me encouragement.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Oh, no!! Congrats on surviving those horrible creatures!

Pleased that you are home safe and well. Your reason is similar to why I walked the CF a second time. Really enjoyed it. It was worth it!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum