Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

only walking 6 days-- getting home mid-camino --taxis?

melbelle

Hi,
I am walking my Camino in the first week of May. This is my first time walking the Camino and since I am a student with a limited schedule and budget, I am only able to walk 6 days. I plan on starting in Pamplona and a website I found suggested I should make it to Santo Domingo de la Calzada before I need to head back to Barcelona to catch a flight home. Does anyone have any suggestions about getting back to Barcelona from Santo Domingo de la Calzada? I thought I could maybe take a bus or a train back to Pamplona and catch another train or bus from there to Barcelona, but when I was looking up rail tickets, there don't seem to be any stations close to where I would end my walk. Anyone who has been there: will there be taxis that can take me to the nearest station? Or is there a bus station in that town? Any suggestions would be awesome! Thank you!

Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
From Santo Domingo, you can either take the bus to Burgos or back to Logrono or Pamplona, & pick up the train there. The tourist office in Santo Domingo has the bus schedule to/from Burgos. I think the first bus leaves about 7 am, but please double-check that when you get there.

Kelly

Javier

Most comfortable and easy, I believe that it is Santo Domingo Logroño and Logroño Barcelona.-
Greetings and Buen Camino,.-

Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
John Brierley 2022 Camino Guide
Get your today and start planning.

Most read last week in this forum

Used Jacotrans for past 2 weeks. Received backpack today after a transfer in Astorga. Found one shoulder tension strap ripped out of its seam making backpack completely unusable. Other shoulder...
I've been watching the price of flights to France from Vancouver to Biarritz, returning to Vancouver from Porto. A month ago I could have booked these flights for just under $1,300 (Canadian $)...
I am currently in SdC and am looking for the best way to return to Pamplona with my dog. Alsa will not take us, Any suggestions, ideas?

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides