• PLEASE NOTE: Please think twice before you travel to Spain now. More here.

Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

only walking 6 days-- getting home mid-camino --taxis?

melbelle

Hi,
I am walking my Camino in the first week of May. This is my first time walking the Camino and since I am a student with a limited schedule and budget, I am only able to walk 6 days. I plan on starting in Pamplona and a website I found suggested I should make it to Santo Domingo de la Calzada before I need to head back to Barcelona to catch a flight home. Does anyone have any suggestions about getting back to Barcelona from Santo Domingo de la Calzada? I thought I could maybe take a bus or a train back to Pamplona and catch another train or bus from there to Barcelona, but when I was looking up rail tickets, there don't seem to be any stations close to where I would end my walk. Anyone who has been there: will there be taxis that can take me to the nearest station? Or is there a bus station in that town? Any suggestions would be awesome! Thank you!

From Santo Domingo, you can either take the bus to Burgos or back to Logrono or Pamplona, & pick up the train there. The tourist office in Santo Domingo has the bus schedule to/from Burgos. I think the first bus leaves about 7 am, but please double-check that when you get there.

Kelly

Javier

Most comfortable and easy, I believe that it is Santo Domingo Logroño and Logroño Barcelona.-
Greetings and Buen Camino,.-

Advertisement

Booking.com