• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Osprey Backpack

jeff001

On April 28, the same day that I posted a comment about how happy I was with my Osprey Atmos 50 I discovered that the internal frame was broken. No idea how or when it happened. Fortunately for me, before I bought a replacement I discovered that Osprey has a lifetime warranty. I shipped the pack to them on April 30, they got it on May 3 and I got it back today, good as new and no charge other than the $10.50 it cost for shipping. Now I am REALLY happy with Osprey! :D :D :D :D :D :D

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I agree and I've just returned from trying it out on the VdlP - 6.5ks including the pack. It is the most comfortable pack I have ever used in many years walking. My companero who is very tall had the 70 ltr equivalent which was equally good. Highly recommended. Does anyone know how they compare in reality to the Go-lite packs or other ultralite packs?

Back