• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Panoramic view of O Cebreiro

Join the Camino Cleanup in May from Ponferrada to Sarria. Registration closes Mar 22.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi, I love the Camino, especially where it throngs with pilgrims, I like the evening tribalness of it all and the close interaction, balanced with long periods of solitude of course, but! - there...
Ok bear with me. The book is weird, but I've started so I'll finish. In the book, about halfway through is this: "I skipped along a mountain path with Ariel beside me. Then I entered a small...
I am a bourbon and cigar lover! I plan on walking my Camino this summer and was wondering if the bars & restaurants along the Camino Frances had Bourbon available? I am not fond of wine and...
A question that is probably obvious. I'd rather not use Booking.com now after being scammed, so I'm wondering how to book via WhatsApp. Do you pay (Paypal?) in advance when you make a reservation...
I am doing the Norte from April 2024. I have lately really enjoyed floating in floating tanks. I feel that would be an amazing addition to my rest days. I am looking for possibilities along the...
Are there any issues in starting the walk in the afternoon and arriving at the next destination right before the sunset in mid-April so long as you booked your room/bed?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back