Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).

Pilgrim Calendar: Who's where on what day

cbarua

Jeff had a great idea and created a special Pilgrim Calendar for us. We can add our dates on to it and so can see who will be where and when. It also means we can wave goodbye to those who are leaving...eg Deirdre is on her was to Spain today!

Holy Year Credential
Get the HOLY YEAR Camino Credential (Passport) here.
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

Deirdre

Year of past OR future Camino
Camino Francés (2007), Camino Francés (2008), Camino Portugués (2010), Camino Aragonés - from Lourdes (2012)
HI Clarissa,
Tomorrow , Feb. 15 is the day I leave - although it is already tomorrow where you are! :lol: I'm off with my 22 students - not to the Camino this time although I shall be doing a little searching for the Camino in Madrid, Valencia and Barcelona/Montserrat. I shall do my best to have some "Camino photos" to post upon my return next week.

But I appreciate the wave! I'll try to get to an internet cafe (not taking a computer with me this time!) and say hello during the journey! Thaks for all the best wishes!
Buen Camino,

Kerstin

cbarua said:
Jeff had a great idea and created a special Pilgrim Calendar for us. We can add our dates on to it and so can see who will be where and when. It also means we can wave goodbye to those who are leaving...eg Deirdre is on her was to Spain today!

Hi Clarisa, I think this calender is a wonderful idea! Where can I find it???

I'll be starting on March 6th in Sarria.

Kind regards Kerstin

2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

lckgj

Hi Kerstin
To find the calendar read this message and then just scroll down the page and it should be there!
Good luck - have a wonderful time!
Laura

KiwiNomad06

Veteran Member
Le Puy-Santiago(2008) Cluny-Conques+prt CF(2012)
I have just been checking the calendar. So many are due to start in the coming weeks! I notice most of you are beginning in SJPP, so I won't see you as I will be in Le Puy at the same time, but I will think of you all.
And Rebekah, I see it is your birthday on 5 April, the same day I leave New Zealand for Singapore! Happy Birthday!
Margaret

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

KiwiNomad06

Veteran Member
Le Puy-Santiago(2008) Cluny-Conques+prt CF(2012)
Not me Clarisa..... that would only allow me three weeks even if I was a real speedy Gonzales!! And I am a 'smell the flowers' walker, so it is more likely to be the 8th of June!!!
Margaret

MermaidLilli

Just watching that calendar to see who is leaving and who should be getting back. Can't wait to hear from all who are coming back.
21 days and counting!!
Lillian

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances