• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • Hi Please note that the posts below are created automatically when a new Resource is created in the Camino Resource section. Users can only make replies to the topics below, not create new threads.

Buen Camino!
    Ivar

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Pilgrim Heart Retreat: Preparing the Journey Home

Pilgrim Heart Retreat: Preparing the Journey Home 2024-03-13

No permission to download

caitlinelena

Time of past OR future Camino
camino en el futuro 2025
caitlinelena submitted a new resource:

Pilgrim Heart Retreat: Preparing the Journey Home - One day retreat on Thursdays in Lires, near Fisterra and Muxia, May 9-Nov 14

Pilgrim Heart Retreat:

Come for a Day of Reflection, Completion and New Beginnings
Thursdays:
May 9-Nov 14, 10-4:30; Dinner Celebration, 6 pm

Contact: Caitlin to reserve your space, at caitlinspirit@gmail.com

Reflect more deeply on your Camino journey: the discoveries, challenges, questions, and wisdom unfolding; while anchoring new dreams and aspirations, in preparation...

Read more about this resource...

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.

Pilgrim Heart Retreat: Preparing the Journey Home - One day retreat on Thursdays in Lires, near Fisterra and Muxia, May 9-Nov 14

I love Lires..there is this bar looking out to sea, I think it's called Playa de Lires..could be wrong..but I recall sitting there with a coffee and not wanting to leave..even though they were rebuilding the surrounding wall at the time...that's a few Camino's ago..the Heart Retreat is a great idea...for myself, I go on retreat after I return home..preparing for endings, where possible, is good for the soul..well, good for my soul

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
@caitlinelena thank you for posting about this beautiful retreat on my other thread about Muxia or Finisterra. If all goes as planned, my daughter and I would be coming through on Thursday June 20, 2024. I've marked our draft itinerary and will reach out to see if there's space, as we get closer!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back