A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

2019 Camino Guides

Pilgrim House Rua Nova Santiago de Compostela

handzondeck2

Camino(s) past & future
CF (x2); VdLP (x4); Portuguese (x2); Madrid (x2); S/Salvador, Primitivo, Ingles ('17) Camino 19 tba
Hi, just want to give a huge shout out to all the staff of the Pilgrim House in Rua Nova.

After walking some 960 km from Madrid to Leon then on the San Salvador and Primitivo as well as the Camino Ingles (when I finally stopped walking) they greeted me like an old friend. You really made my day. It was great to be welcomed after a long journey.

The Pilgrim House is a great place for chillaxing out or catching up with Camino friends after a long journey.

The staff provide a great service and the prices fir laundry and baggage storage are very reasonable. These volunteers are a credit themselves and to all pilgrims who walk through their doors.

Please stop by and say Buen Camino to this exceptional team and enjoy their pleasant hospitality.

Ultreya and Buen Camino

Your journey starts here right now.

Sharon

AML

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances Sept 2013
Norte/Primitivo May/June 2014
Vasco del Interior/ Burgos - Leon/Del Salvador/Primitivo May/June 2015
Ourense - Santiago Sept 2015
Camino Ingles Sept 2015
Porto-SDC Sept/Oct 2016
I agree, Pilgrim House is amazing and the volunteers wonderful. Great place to relax a while, have a coffee, print boarding pass and store backpack. Keep up the good work guys!

Mike Savage

So many friends to meet . . . so little time
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés,Inglés
Muxia/Finisterre
Português Coastal
Português Central
Sanabrés
Hi, just want to give a huge shout out to all the staff of the Pilgrim House in Rua Nova.

After walking some 960 km from Madrid to Leon then on the San Salvador and Primitivo as well as the Camino Ingles (when I finally stopped walking) they greeted me like an old friend. You really made my day. It was great to be welcomed after a long journey.

The Pilgrim House is a great place for chillaxing out or catching up with Camino friends after a long journey.

The staff provide a great service and the prices fir laundry and baggage storage are very reasonable. These volunteers are a credit themselves and to all pilgrims who walk through their doors.

Please stop by and say Buen Camino to this exceptional team and enjoy their pleasant hospitality.

Ultreya and Buen Camino

Your journey starts here right now.

Sharon
I totally agree though it feel more like a home than a house to me. ;)

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 9 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 34 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 112 14.7%
  • May

Votes: 187 24.6%