Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Plug adaptor

Hermanita

Will I need the same plug adaptor for both Spain and France? And is it the one with 2 circular prongs.
I think there are 2 plug adaptors with circular prongs, one is a bit larger, and if I remember correctly the smaller circular prongs are for France and the larger for Germany. But I don't remember about Spain.

Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Portia1

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 2009, Portuguese 2012
Frances 2016, (Frances 2019)
Rita: I am replying from work so I don't have it in front of me but yes, there are two equal in size round prongs on the Spain adapter.

Only six more sleeps until I leave!

Most read last week in this forum

Hey lads arrived in Spain today from Ireland. Absolutely no phone service! No network can't fix it. Really need phone as im travelling alone. Considering buying Spanish sim card if that would...
Hi 👋 can anyone that has recently been on the camono say if you deffinatly need a sleeping bag 🤔 or could I get away with just a lining....appreciate some guidance, thank you in advance 👣 buan...
Hi All, For those based in Sydney. I'm planning one last shopping spree to find some better footwear. Someone mentioned a store recently, out near the Airport somewhere I think? Or at least in...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides