• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Plug adaptor

Hermanita

Will I need the same plug adaptor for both Spain and France? And is it the one with 2 circular prongs.
I think there are 2 plug adaptors with circular prongs, one is a bit larger, and if I remember correctly the smaller circular prongs are for France and the larger for Germany. But I don't remember about Spain.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Rita: I am replying from work so I don't have it in front of me but yes, there are two equal in size round prongs on the Spain adapter.

Only six more sleeps until I leave!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

OK this is kinda trivial- but it BUGS me so much ..... those EU coins jangling around in my pockets - heavy, damaging the pocket material. So I've decided to bring some type of a pocket-size coin...
Hello 👋! I’ve decided on Topo Ultraventure 3’s for my Camino Frances this July & August. They feel great! I decided on them for the wide toe box with drop, and will pair them with my trusty...
I need a new backpack like a hole in the head, but I was intrigued by the new Flash Air backpack from REI. At 50 liters it's larger than I need, but it's very lightweight. It's currently on...
I don't sew much, and it seems there are many good sewers here, so I thought I'd ask for advice before I start on my bag and liner "upgrade". My slippery quilt (sleeping bag) slides off my bag...
Hi just a few weeks to go now, and my bag is more or less packed. I've decided not to take a water bladder, but to use bottles instead. So my question is, bearing in mind that a litre of water...
Let's see who has worn the most silly looking gear on Camino! I'll start with the knotted handkerchief hat! It was a rainy day and I had my rain pants and jacket on. But the feeling of the...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.