Search 62305 Camino Questions

Recent Camino Article

Priscillian

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 1999, Aragones 2000, Desde Le Puy 2002, Portuguese 2009, hoping RDLP 2014
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

mamteabo

2015: Irun - Santander / SdC - Finisterre, Muxia
Thanks for sharing this article, it has been a pleasure to read it.

'Where they are going to sleep, heaven knows. Maybe St. James can work one of his miracles.'
Man, I am hoping for such a miracle. ;)

Rose Louise

Priscillian

You called as it was. So many will be able to empathize with you as they read your article. Only an hour ago I emailed the guys we walked our camino with. We spend little time with them and suddenly they feel like family just as so many unseen scribes on the forum site.

Where will they sleep? The Camino should provide and if it doesn't then those on the trail will have another story to tell. You could say it is all part of a pilgrimage.

Cheers and seasons greetings. Rose Louise

Priscillian

Veteran Member
Frances 1999, Aragones 2000, Desde Le Puy 2002, Portuguese 2009, hoping RDLP 2014
It's a funny thing that: the idea that "the Camino will provide" because it does. I was reminded of this while walking the Camino Portuguese this year. I hadn't got myself any breakfast and was really beginning to get hungry but didn't pass anywhere to eat. Just as I was thinking that I would have to walk off the Camino, a man came out of his house with a bag of freshly baked rolls. He wished me a Good Morning, reached into the bag and handed me one of them, still warm.
Thanks, St. James!
Tracy
http://www.pilgrimagetoheresy.blogspot.com

Most read last week in this forum

It is still a Beta version but entirely functional, available for both, Apple IOS and Android. (It is all in Spanish but you can open www.gronze.com with Google translate) Btw: Gronze also has a...
During my first Camino I was introduced to the scrumptious tortilla. You know that thing that looked like a pie made with eggs and potatoes. Well today, the Mrs. (@J Willhaus )made one for...
On the inside of my right forearm and not too dark - what do you guys think?
This story is in the Guardian today. The change in climate is affecting the availability of acorns and hence the production of jamón ibérico bellota...
Planning Camino for April / May and would like help in determining which cell phone plan to use. My choices: 1. Purchase international phone plan in U.S. utilizing the T-Mobile network. I would...
My latest crop of berza/couve/collard greens for Caldo Gallego - true I should have allowed the leaves to mature a bit more but I cannot wait!

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.