A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino Forum Donation

Reserve a room inOrisson

peckahad

Camino(s) past & future
walk in sept 2019
I want to stay in Orisson my first night and have emailed Orisson Hostal twice with no response. What is the best way to contact them and reserve a room.

trecile

Camino Addict
Camino(s) past & future
SJPDP-Finisterre X 2 - 2016 & 2017, El Norte - Irun to Vilalba 2018
I want to stay inOrisson my first night and have emailed Orisson Hostal twice with no response. What is the best way to contact them and reserve a room.
Orisson is closed right now, so they are slower than usual to respond. Make sure that you used the correct email address: refuge.orisson@wanadoo.fr

Monasp

I'm a manager of pilgrims office in SJPP
Camino(s) past & future
Camino in 2008.
I want to stay in Orisson my first night and have emailed Orisson Hostal twice with no response. What is the best way to contact them and reserve a room.
Hi, Orisson is closed until April 1st

davebugg

"When I Have Your Wounded" - Dustoff Motto
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances...
Sept. 2017: SJPdP to Burgos
Sept./Oct. 2018: SJPdP to Santiago de Compostela
I got an email today from Orisson Hostal. Ihave reserved the room

i got a response today and have a reservation. Thank you
There are usually two emails: the one which confirms that you have arranged a reservation, then a second which contains the invoice for payment along with a link.

peckahad

Camino(s) past & future
walk in sept 2019
Yes,that was in the email. Just happy to have communication. Confident I will have a room dinner and breakfast included for @ $50.

Kathar1na

Camino(s) past & future
To Santiago (a combination of own way, voie de Tours and Camino Frances)
I emailed a similar request for March 2019 two months ago, waited a couple of days and got confirmation. It comes!
I am very surprised that you say that you got a confirmation for the Refuge Orisson for March 2019! Is it not a fact that they only open on or after the 1st of April? The trail that leads from Orisson directly to Roncesvalles over the Bentarte pass and Lepoeder pass is closed for Camino pilgrims until 31 March.

If you walk in March you must walk from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos and then over the Ibañeta pass to Roncesvalles; Refuge Orisson is not on this trail.

Last edited:

OLDER threads on this topic

Book your lodging here

Booking.com

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 37 4.4%
  • April

Votes: 132 15.6%
  • May

Votes: 203 23.9%