Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

San Juan de Ortega

Javier

Google translation.-

On March 21 and September 21 at 17:07 (solar time) a ray of light enters through a small window and goes all illuminating scenes of Christmas for 10 minutes ending the solar beam at the centre of the apse the church

copiadecopiadecopiadesisg1.jpg

John Brierley 2022 Camino Guide
Get your today and start planning.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
Gracias Javier! I have never been there on the equinox or solstice dates to see the sun's rays light up the apse. It is beautiful!

Most read last week in this forum

We are near Puente la Riena coming from SJPD. Very light number of Pilgrams and plenty of beds available.
Hi All, I’m staying in Calzadilla de los Hermanillos tonight, and have decided to take the long stretch of Roman Road to Mansilla de las Mulas tomorrow. I’ll be well stocked up on water, sun...
Hello everyone, I am getting really excited to begin my CF; departing SJPDP on 21 September. My friend and I have allowed additional days for injury/weather, or just wanting to have a rest day to...