Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Santiago to Zurich?

A two-part workshop that guides you into creating a credencial and shares it online
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
A

Anonymous

Assuming you're talking about flying, I'd check: Santiago-Madrid-Zurich. Buen Camino, xm

A

Anonymous

Roogy, I just though...there may be flights from Labacolla (Santiago Airport) to Zurich, if not direct, maybe with a stop over. Something to check out. Buen Camino :arrow: xm 8)

rolf

Last year I was flying with Iberia, stopover in Madrid. I booked well in advance, and paid around CHFr 250.- return. Iberia is also offering flights with stopover in Barcelona.
Air Berlin are offering flights to Zurich from Santiago via Palma de Mallorca, and they are cheap!
I heard about a direct bus from Santiago to Zurich, but don't know about timetables etc. And it takes ages to do the trip by bus...
Rolf

Roogy

Thanks for the responses, just to confuse matters I would actually be looking at Santiago - Zurich - London, although I guess I could do return to Santiago and RyanAir back from there. I guess this confirms there are no easy connections though!!

First - to get to Santiago, I´m in Hospital de Orbigo now and it seems a very long way away still...

:)

Pocket guide that pack a punch
1.4 oz (40g) pocket guides with gems of wisdom to ponder during and after your Camino
Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Roogy

The problem with AirBerlin is that it doesn't arrive in Zurich at a very sociable hour if one still needs to take a train connection from there. The route that I eventually took was ClickAir via Barcelona - it arrived at a decent time and was cheaper than AirBerlin too - just take something to read for the time at Barcelona airport!

Thanks for the input, all.

Most read last week in this forum

I’m arriving Madrid Airport August 24 at 0620 ,, Im looking for advice to travel from airport to Main Train Station,,, Appreciate any suggestions Gracias Cliff
After walking over Pyrenees and to logrono I’m meeting my kids in Villafranca and do remaining walk. How do I get account w blah blah car - they do not do not seem to accept my US phone number.
We are starting the Camino Frances the 8th of September 2022. Flying into Paris and making our way to Saint Jean. My question is: How long does it take to deplane and clear customs at the...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon