A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Shani: wet and muddy

wet and muddy

am finally in Spain (yes, and the rain IS in Spain) walked today to Portomarin over some beautiful trails. The Camino has been all that I had hoped for, my companions have been fantastic.. and yes, the heating wand ever so useful for geting nice hot drinks. more when i next get to another internet cafe !!

Advertisment

shani

Portomarin - Palas

(this is posted now in retrospect, after access to internet - we walked to Palas the day after Portomarin) today was the longest day for us on our walk - 25K in all, 17 before lunch and the rest after.... the weather was kinder than yesterday, sl overcast but otherwise not too wet. Beautiful countryside and interesting to see different horreos (I think the old ones are real nice). Had dinner sharing raciones with 5 new friends, now footsore and tired, but as days go by, sharing trails and trails - we have become closer and fonder friends

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Pilgrims here right now

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 32 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 106 15.2%
  • May

Votes: 172 24.6%