• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Sitting here in Dublin Airport

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I hope that after your first little blip in the plans it all works out well Planning on spending the night in Saint Jean Pied de Port? You should still have plenty of time. And Bayonne is a lovely town to spend an hour or two in. Ultreia!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hope you have a brilliant time

A bad dress rehearsal predicts a great show.
Im saying bad start means great finish!
Enjoy!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
As the title says sitting here in Dublin Airport, but our flight to Biarritz has been delayed by 35 mins.....

We will start tomorrow as newbies.

Buen Camino
Welcome to SJPP. Buen Camino !

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Buen Camino @Hound-of-Ulster!
O.M.G.

Have had the pilot pull up wheels too on a flight. I think pilots are afraid they do not have enough landing room sometimes.

Last edited:
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Have had the pilot pull up wheels too on a flight. I think pilots are afraid they do not have enough landing room sometimes.

And sometimes they are right! I've flown in and out of several islands where the (just long enough) landing strip ended abruptly with only sea beyond, or a road with a hill on the other side. Those pilots were expert in using every inch.....

And sometimes they are right! I've flown in and out of several islands where the (just long enough) landing strip ended abruptly with only sea beyond, or a road with a hill on the other side. Those pilots were expert in using every inch.....
I am sure that is true, only my such experience was at JFK...huge runway...the plane before us landed and the plane after us...pilot said it was the weather.....
we wound up in Boston for a two hour delay on the plane before returning to JFK. Seems we had to get back into the flight pattern for another attempt. Hey thankfully ..we got there safe!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
As the title says sitting here in Dublin Airport, but our flight to Biarritz has been delayed by 35 mins.....

We will start tomorrow as newbies.

Buen Camino

Reading this Saturday night, hope you are well on your way now..
In just over 4 weeks we depart Dublin for Vigo to walk from Tui to Santiago.. we wish you Buen Camino from Co. Louth

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Reading this Saturday night, hope you are well on your way now..
In just over 4 weeks we depart Dublin for Vigo to walk from Tui to Santiago.. we wish you Buen Camino from Co. Louth
Across the Pyrenees safely, having a quiet day in Espinal......

Most read last week in this forum