• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Size of passport unfolded

elepant

Time of past OR future Camino
June 2023
Hello! I'm trying to figure out what the size of the passport is unfolded. I'd like to have a custom floating frame made that shows both sides. Thanks in advance!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I have attached a photo of 4 of my framed passports. You will see they are not all the same size. There are still 8 more sitting on a shelf which I have no plan to display.

IMG_3921.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
My last one is about 4 metres -- but that's just side A ; add maybe 2½ for side B ?

---

OK, it's a 5,000K job ...

---

It's a "how long is a piece of string ?" question ...

Size aside, mine only had stamps on one side, so only one side needed to be displayed.

Also, depending on your route, you may end up using more than one credencial and may want to frame them together:
20230405_185619.jpg

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

Is it possible to take a shower in the morning at an albergue if they run out of hot water in the evening?
Dumb as it might seem, it's only recently sunk in that a good deal of some camino routes might be on vehicular roads rather than walking trails. I don't really mean the town and village-y bit...
Hi all, I have access to data on arrivals of pilgrims to Santiago by day, country, age, gender, departure point, route, reason and means used. Based on this data, I am analysing it to develop a...
Im planning a November Frances Camino. I have an Altus rain coat that covers me and pack nicely but I’m wondering do I get a backpack cover and wear a hooded shell light jacket over heavier...
Hi everyone! I'm planning to start on the Camino de Francés, then from Léon I will walk the Camino San Salvador, then the Camino Primitivo and maybe if I have time the Camino de Fisterra. My...
....asked me to remind you that May 12 is the Feast of Santo Domingo de la Calzada.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.