A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Starting Spuritual Variant on the 24th or 25th from Pontevedra?

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Portugues- May (2018)
Start in Porto with Spiritual Variant
Will anyone be leaving Pontevedra on the 25th and be able to walk the Variant with me. I need someone who wouldn't be impatient with my slow pace due to this illness. I have been bedridden in Rio for many days and I think I am finally on the mend and able to start walking from Pontevedra on the 25th. I could possibly start on the 24th.
Julia

Advertisment

jbdron

Camino(s) past & future
(April May 2013)
I am likely to be there the 28th, also walking with health issues, sorry our timetables don’t coincide.

jsalt

Jill
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Portugués, Francés, Le Puy, Rota Vicentina, De Soulac, Norte, Madrid-Salv-Primitivo
Hi Julia, there are many people walking the Variante Spiritual at this time of year. If you start walking early in the day, others will catch up with you, and you can chat to them, and maybe someone will stay with you. If they don’t, there will still be others coming up behind you. There is a very long climb after Combarro. If you feel exhausted by the time you get to Combarro, there are places to stay in town, or you can get a bus back to Pontevedra. Good luck! Jill

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Portugues- May (2018)
Start in Porto with Spiritual Variant
I am very happy that I feel well enough to walk from Pontevedra to Combarro tomorrow, the 24th. I hope to meet someone who is willing to do the climb with me the next day

Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
MarieLauFlorin Camino Portugues - Variante Espiritual 15

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 24 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 84 15.8%
  • May

Votes: 141 26.5%
  • June