• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Time

William Garza

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances, The Jakobsweg
The Soul it seems..has grown jealous of the solitude and peaceable meander
Petulant and recidivist..keeps returning...at least in imagination to the road.
Landlocked and salty...cries out for magic in the air,for...dancing in the light.
Knows where yonder beacon points..and of the vasty sea between it and beginnings
Meanderings
And endings...inevitably
Unrequited.

Over and again...over
Finality is not destiny
Over and over ...thinkings
Over..again over... and somehow not done.

I am...out there...
I am here and a damnable duality it is

Wanders lust..and lost among the sea of faces in uncouth and rough language speakes,..so yea went on a traipes didyea?
Unbeknownst to you Pilgrim...that little waking walk was only the first step

Freedom sings and drowns out miriad gnat and fly of everyday...the pestilence of the ordinary.

Take you pilgrim
The road less traveled..before soul grows wearied and worn
Torn....and useless in old age
Where faint whispers upon bland wind brings tears in the hours between the hours...winters fingers massage
A message
Life is not practice
Cold tear for the fading dream
Going going..........
Gone

Pilgrim at the door...
Its time.
Off you go!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I have wondered

Is the blessing a waking?

Or a curse...because of seeing whats beyond the..Mear-ness and treading in that dawn.

Once having tasted the flesh of that fruit are we to be the same mortal souls we were a moment..a day ...all those miles away available onto the instant of recall?

Knowlege..whether coal or diamond in the deepness of a persons soul

For me it is ever both
Diamond
Coal
and not What i choose to recall..but How.

Regret is a sinfull thing..corrosive for some..a dirt filled wind on the face that blinds the eye,stains the soul and looms over like a shadow.

Joy onto those who turned and walked out onto the Way.....
Changed forever
Lucky few you are who said...Here..Here...I am to that messenger deep inside

All roads go somewhere
No road goes nowhere
Heda
What roads you must have taken!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
oh dear... how come a blessing is a curse?
We may be blinded by a course...

Regret is not an end, as some got stained not by their own intend.
Be hurt of your blinded eye, but remember not to lose your vision.

If that road goes nowhere, be excited & wander...

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I don’t regret any of those roads just wish I’d taken more. :)

Most read last week in this forum

Or do you prefer Cromwell's attitude? Put your trust in God and keep your powder dry. I am starting to get tired of the attitude that it isn't necessary to take reasonable care and thought...
Hi all, I’m starting my Camino Frances on May 12. I’ve booked my first night in SJPDP, but I’m starting to worry I need to book more. My plan was to take it day by day and just turn up, but lots...
Hello all. Here to give a brief account of my (and many others) first day on the Camino on May 1. The trip to Roncesvalles was tough. I went Valcarlos route because napoleon was very ill advised...
I struggle with social anxiety and I was wandering if anybody with the same issue had a positive experience on the Camino walking alone. I saw lots of posts and videos people talking about forming...
I am wondering how you disconnect, in part, from the world. I have a couple of reasons that I need to be accessible but, I don't want to be constantly connected on this journey. Ideas?
Hello, I have reserved a night in an Albergue and the confirmation says Fecha de entrada: 2024-06-05. In the UK we would write this as 05-06-2024, is that what this means, 5th June 2024, I am...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back