Search 69,459 Camino Questions

To Laurie and Rebekah Scott...

Macarena

¡Hi!

Migueloyor is making his videos about the Way throug Ribeira Sacra (Camino de Invierno). Migueloyor want put in the retraits of the pioners pilgrims of Ribeira Sacra. The pioners are Ramón Sánchez Capuchino (Rasanca), Luis Cañas, Paco Monserrat, Enrique Rodríguez Sotelo, Peregrina Fashion, and himself. I thing that Laurie and Rebekah must be incluying in his vídeos.

Migueloyor will be gratefull if you send your fotos at his mail. Migueloyoriranzo@yahoo.es

You know this vídeos. All are positive and lovelys. ¡Please send your retraits at Migueloyor!

Thanks.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I'm definitely not a pioneer, I'm the one who follows behind the pioneers and writes nitpicky little notes about things that escaped the pioneers' attention because the pioneers were too busy bushwhacking.

I'm getting pretty good at waiting till someone ventures out, writes it up, and makes it easy for me to follow. I'm going to be very spoiled this year, though, because I have a multi-hundred page guide to the Levante, so there's nothing for me to do!

¡Hi!

Migueloyor told me that Laurie is not a pionner of Ribeira Sacra´s Way. Laurie did this way in 2.010. But her fotos are very, very good, as good as he is not sure about his first idea to the videos.
Now, Migueloyor thinks that Laurie and Rebekah are more important pilgrims to Ribeira Sacra´s Way that some spanish pilgrims. There is not any spanish pilgrims who had been able to get fotos, or to write a couple of words in a right way.
Migueloyor wants to include on at Laurie and Rebekah in his videos, but he does not know how . To a week, i´ll tell you somethings about.

Kisses Macarena.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
¡Eureka!

Migueloyor made a vídeo with fotos of Laurie, Monserrat, and Peregrina Fashion. Without music. With sense of humor. I will hang the vídeo in this foro, after Migueloyor sends it to his friends.

I sent him the pics he asked for. Oh well. I don´t photograph well anyway.
If for some reason you want to see me, you can apply at The Peaceable, Moratinos.
Or out on the trail.

Reb.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum

We’re scoping out accommodation on the Invierno, and @C clearly noticed that Pensión As Viñas is on booking. There is an annotation “new to booking.” Many of us stayed there before the albergue...
Hi Folks can anyone advise about the ease. or lack of ease. of pack transport along the Invierno route? Many Thanks Michael.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back