Search 62305 Camino Questions

Transport from Pau to Somport

Eleanor

Hola,
I will be arriving at Pau Airport at 12.45 on 19th April, 2007 Any advice on how to make it to Somport for the night?
Un saludo

How to avoid failure "be prepared"
3rd Edition of this popular highly acclaimed book.
Pocket guide that pack a punch
1.4 oz (40g) pocket guides with gems of wisdom to ponder during and after your Camino

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
Pau to Somport

Hi Eleanor,
Here is some info on Pau to Somport:

From Pau take a local train to Oloron St. Marie and jump on the bus to the Col du Somport. You can do this several times a day. You can find the times of trains and busses on the fast German international railway planner (http://bahn.hafas.de).

Info from:

http://www.traildatabase.org/pyr99/index.html

Big hug,
Sil

Most read last week in this forum

Hello I have just booked 2 flights to arrive in Biarritz Sept 3rd at 17.40, this is a surprise for my husband as he has always wanted to do part of the camino, my worry is how do I get from the...
Hi. Busy planning our first Camino for June/July 2023. We are arriving in Santander by Ferry and plan to walk the last 100km starting in Sarria. We are wondering whether it would be best to...
I'm sure this has been covered extensively already; however, I can't seem to find a quick and easy answer. We are in the initial stages of thinking about our next walk, this will be our fifth, and...

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides