• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Up to Date Podcast

vleadbe

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Portugese (2016)
Hi everyone, can anyone recommend an up to date podcast about the camino? I use spotify and tried to search but they all seemed to stop after 2021. Is there one that is more recent or discusses recent events on the camino?

Thank you!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi everyone, can anyone recommend an up to date podcast about the camino? I use spotify and tried to search but they all seemed to stop after 2021. Is there one that is more recent or discusses recent events on the camino?

Thank you!
vleadbe,
Do check out this very recent post
from Ivar.

Thank you!
Dan Mullins does My Camino-The Podcast weekly.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
‘My Camino the Podcast’ from Dan Mullins in Australia…..every Tuesday without fail…..best one around! You could also try ‘the Camino Cafe’.

‘My Camino the Podcast’ from Dan Mullins in Australia…..every Tuesday without fail…..best one around! You could also try ‘the Camino Cafe’.
Thank you! They seem to be exactly what I am looking for!

Agree, Dan Mullins is the very best! Have been listening to him for years.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum