• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Weather on the Camino Inglés?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Forecast looks reasonable for the route for next week, with sun or sunny intervals, high teens to low 20s temperature and only one day of drizzle, on Wed 12th. However, the route is entirely within Galicia so expect rain at any time 🤣

A selection of Camino Jewellery
whats the weather like on the ingles way?

In Galicia your best bet is that the weather is unpredictable. I walked the Inglés in August last year and I had very hot sunny days, quite chilly days and heavy rain. Like the landscape, the weather is varied which, combined, makes for a very nice walk.

Buen Camino!

The Spanish weather agency (AEMET) town forecast page is at: https://www.aemet.es/en/eltiempo/prediccion/municipios. Select a region from the map, presumably Galicia, then the town(s). They do up to seven days, which will cover about half of your walk, but by the time you leave, your should be able to get a good idea of what things will be like all the way.

In Galicia your best bet is that the weather is unpredictable. I walked the Inglés in August last year and I had very hot sunny days, quite chilly days and heavy rain. Like the landscape, the weather is varied which, combined, makes for a very nice walk.

Buen Camino!
thanks my friend.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Whether the weather be hot
Or whether the weather be cold
You'll weather the weather
Whatever the weather
Whether you like it or not!

Not much help, but it was a favourite reply from my mother when asked for an opinion on the weather.

One thing I did notice is that although you'll pass through many wooded areas, there's
not much in the way of shade

Buen Camino

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
2 weeks ago my weather app predicted rain everyday in the late afternoon, but it came early morning each day. But I didn't encounter much mud on the Ingles.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi, finally plans for Camino Ingles become real, some accomodations, booked already, checking flights, etc..., starting 02june :) We are taking it slow, 8 days on the road, below are our stages...
We lost a set of black Leki trekking poles today between Ferrol and Neda just past the Monastario de San Martino. We sat down for a rest near the top of the hill amidst the houses. The poles were...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back