• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Where to add a signature?

Time of past OR future Camino
May 10th, starting from Porto
Hey, I just started with my first two posts (using the app), and I read there is supposed to be a setting for a signature? I don't find anything like this. Thanks!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hey, I just started with my first two posts (using the app), and I read there is supposed to be a setting for a signature? I don't find anything like this. Thanks!
It’s possible that you have to make five posts to do anything more adventurous than post! It’s an anti-spanner measure.

Click on your avatar (photo) at the top - the option should be in the drop-down menu.

If not reply back here two or three times then try again.

Hey, I just started with my first two posts (using the app),
I never use the app, but I just took a quick look, and I don't see a way to add a signature via your app. It's easy enough to website by following @henrythedog's instructions.

It's entirely possibly that you may be able to do it on the app and I'm just missing something.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
For some things, apps are great, but for me, this forum functions better on a web browser.
It does! The app says you are logged in but won’t let you reply unless you log out and in again. If I go through the website it remembers me!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back