• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Where to skip a part between Logrono and Burgos?

Snigelanna

Time of past OR future Camino
2018 Irun - Santander

2016 St-Jean-Pied-de-Port - Burgos

2015 Sarria - Santiago
Hi,
I am in Logrono and have to be in Bugos on Saturday morning/before lunch. To do this I must take the bus some part of the way. Can anyone suggest which part is best to skip?

:)

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
You can skip the next stage, Logrono to Najera on the bus. That will give you one day. Go all the way to Santo Domingo if you need to skip two days.

Thanks!
Will check bus time tables :)

You can skip the next stage, Logrono to Najera on the bus. That will give you one day. Go all the way to Santo Domingo if you need to skip two days.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hi,
I am in Logrono and have to be in Bugos on Saturday morning/before lunch. To do this I must take the bus some part of the way. Can anyone suggest which part is best to skip?

:)
Hi we walked this part in July. We stopped in villfranca montes de oca and got the bus to Burgos. This cut out approx one and a half days walking. We were advised if we passed this town buses were harder to get to Burgos. Buses leave every 2 hours up until 14.27 and then next leaving 18.37. We will be travelling next July to Burgos and bus back to Villfranca to start again.

Thanks! In Villafranca now. Ended up talking the bus from Logrono to... I forgot :) Have a nice walk next year :)

Hi we walked this part in July. We stopped in villfranca montes de oca and got the bus to Burgos. This cut out approx one and a half days walking. We were advised if we passed this town buses were harder to get to Burgos. Buses leave every 2 hours up until 14.27 and then next leaving 18.37. We will be travelling next July to Burgos and bus back to Villfranca to start again.

Thanks! In Villafranca now. Ended up talking the bus from Logrono to... I forgot :) Have a nice walk next year :)
I'm in Villafranca right now too! I splurged on a room in the hotel. I'll do a short walk tomorrow, so I jumped at the opportunity to have my own room where I can sleep in. :)

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Great! Good choice! :)

I am in the albergue not feeling well at all. Maybe there will be no walk at all tomorrow :-(

I'm in Villafranca right now too! I splurged on a room in the hotel. I'll do a short walk tomorrow, so I jumped at the opportunity to have my own room where I can sleep in. :)

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Thanks. Very addictive cant wait. Buen camino

I am sure you would. If you had to.

Skipping requires a lot more energy than walking. I don't know if I would have the energy to skip along any part of the camino.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Sometimes it is better to rest for a day !!! Hope you feel better after your pampering day !!!
Buen Camino @Snigelanna

Most read last week in this forum

Zubiri was full early yesterday (by 2:30, according to some pilgrims who came to Pamplona today), but Zubiri opened up a municipal building just past the town for some pilgrims to sleep on the...
My friend is trying to figure out bookings/lodging. She started in SJPDP Friday, ended up walking the Winter route to Roncesvalles in one day, only to find no bed so bused back to SJPDP to sleep...
Hello everyone, This is a cry for help. I post this on behalf of my wife, who is walking the camino at the moment. Her backpack was taken away from the reception of the albergue Benedictina's...
The group running the albergue in the ruins of the San Anton monastery near Castrojeriz have announced that the albergue and the ruins will be closed from 1 May until the ruins have been made...
Within the past few hours there have been two stories on local news media reporting that the Guardia Civil have been successful in returning lost passports to pilgrims. One in Najera, the other in...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back