• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Woo Hoo. It's Jenny about Volunteering

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Excellent Jenny. Hugs. from Western Australia and, Australian Pilgrims on the Camino.

Thanks Robo and Jenny
Rabanal was one of my favourite places I stayed. I love all the stone buildings and felt a deep peace there. I hope to volunteer there one year and have already put my name down for the next training. Really appreciated this video 🙏

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum

Norte 2023 was the first time I actually put some training into Camino. I walked a lot of stairs at home, a lot. First week in Spain was mountains and mud. After that it was pratically all...
Hi everyone! We're a family from Latvia, starting our 2nd Camino de Santiago. We walked the central Portugese route 1,5 years ago, and will walk the coastal route this time. The first day on...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back