Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it
Advertisement

1 500 euro to be won in mobile ohone photo contest

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
FROM ROSINA

The message below has been sent to all members of Camino Confraternities.
Roughly translated it says:

"Dear members of confraternities:
From Pasionensevilla.tv we urge you to participate in the first contest, ever, of photographs taken from mobile phones, Fotomovil2009.
This first edition is sponsored by Cajasol and abcdesevilla.es and you have an opportunity to win a first prize of 1,500 Euros ( $2,300.oo US dollars) in cash and five magnificent Samsung last-generation phones for the other finalists.
It is easy to register and you may use your Facebook profile.
You can participate in any category and submit as many photos as you want.
It is important that you upload your photos according to the rules of the contest.
Participate with us in Fotomovil2009. You have until January 11, 2010 to do so.
Thank you for your support. The passionensevilla.tv team.

Visit http://cofrades.pasionensevilla.tv/?xg_ ... es_network"

Rosina
-If you are interested in entering the contest, and need the rules, application, etc., translated Rosina will be glad to help

CONTACT ROSINA: Blaroli@aol.com

How to Successfully Prepare for Your Camino
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum

Hello, I am interested to walk the full camino of all routes with average 20-25km per day. Do you know how much time do I need to invest? Like 1-2 years? How many km is the total camino? How much...
Buen Camino, after completing last 100km of Camino Frances on backpack, my toes are full of blisters and really painful. Been walking with blisters for past 3 days. I dont think I could take it...
Well here I am back in the snows of Ontario after a month in Spain. I have learned a couple of things from the last Camino. Number one is that the national bird of Spain has to be the common...

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.