• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

3 Years in the making

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I just met two other pilgrims from South Africa and heard about the whole visa process you all need to go through before coming to Spain. All your hard work and preparation will be paying off very soon, Lord willing. Have a wonderful trip over and Buen Camino!
Faith
Thanks. Yip don't get me started on the visa process :(, but nearly done, worth it all!!!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hi All

Will be cycling from Burgos starting 01 Jun 2017.

P.S. Hiker by heart but don't have enough leave to do the actual walk :) Will make sure I have a bell on my bike
Congratulations.
You might need to give a bit of warning with the bell. Some people are a bit slow. They hear a bell then think- oh, it's a bell - oh it's a bike - oh I'll move over...

Not trying to be obstructive at all my mind just works a little bit slowly . :)

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Congratulations.
You might need to give a bit of warning with the bell. Some people are a bit slow. They hear a bell then think- oh, it's a bell - oh it's a bike - oh I'll move over...

Not trying to be obstructive at all my mind just works a little bit slowly . :)
Yip, I've seen some of the posts regarding bikers, hopefully we can leave a positive image of cyclist on the path

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
One more week to go :)
Today is all about boxing our mtb's. It looked very easy on YouTube......

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I am so happy for you, have a great time.

Buen Camino Char!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Day 1 done and dusted. Getting used to the panniers, but made it to Hontanas

What an experience thus far. Arrived in Sarria this afternoon ‍♀️‍♀️ Tired legs, but we only have 142 km to go. Doing well. Met some wonderfull people.
Buen Camino

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Check into Casa Garcia, Gonzar today. What a lovely alburgue. Recouperating after a very bad night. We've encounter our first short distance walkers last night in Sarria. They arrived very late and boy o boy where they a noisy bunch.

Welcome to Santiago and congratulations @Char. If you have time tomorrow or the days after feel invited to drop by the forum meet-up in Santiago. Buen Camino, SY

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi Ivar

Nice meeting you this morning. Thanks for the luggage, much appreciated.

Time to go home .

Thanks for an awesome forum

Kind Regards
Charmaine

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
New user here. Hello to you all. New to the forum but not to the Camino. I was told about this Forum whilst I walking the lovely scenic 'Camino Norte'. I'm planning walking another in June.
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back