Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Airport

Pocket guide that pack a punch
1.4 oz (40g) pocket guides with gems of wisdom to ponder during and after your Camino
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

Rose Louise

Shell

Excellent metro service into town. Helps to have some cash (euros) for the ticket vending machines. The security guards were very helpful in offering advice on how to use them when we arrived. Enjoy. Cheers Rose Louise

Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

Most read last week in this forum

Looking for some places in PORTO to purchase hiking poles. Any recommendations? Thanks
I walked the Camino Frances in April and had such a fantastic time, adventure and experience that I'm wanting to go again already. This time I will walk the Camino Portuguese, either the central...
We completed the Portuguese Camino in March, 2022. I was wondering if anyone knows where to buy a metal medallion, or even a cool sticker, that I can mount on a wooden hiking stick? I've seen...