A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Albergues

0 Euro Camino Bank Note

Jodean

Camino(s) past & future
22 Sept. to 21 Oct. 2015, Pamplona to Santiago
6-23.04 Porto to Santiago 2018
17.09-30.09 CF 2018
I think I read on one of the FB pages that they are finally doing some much-needed renovations.

Camino Chrissy

Take one step forward...then keep on walking.
Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
Portuguese/FishermanTr. 2019
The muni in Zubiri was one of my two worst albergue experiences...that is my opinion after walking five different routes.

lt56ny

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
CF2012,Le Puy/CF 2015 Portugues 2017 Norte 2018, CF 2019
The muni in Zubiri was one of my two worst albergue experiences...that is my opinion after walking five different routes.
In 2012 I walked in and out of the Larrosoana albergue. It was a Sunday and there weren't many options. I met two pilgrims on the street and we found a pension that had one room left. By luck it had 3 single beds. I think it may have been the last beds in town. I saw them on and off all the way to Santiago, Great people. Lousy hostel. I will be walking through Zubiri and Larrosoana about October 30th. I assume there will be a lot more options this time.

Camino Chrissy

Take one step forward...then keep on walking.
Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
Portuguese/FishermanTr. 2019
In 2012 I walked in and out of the Larrosoana albergue. It was a Sunday and there weren't many options. I met two pilgrims on the street and we found a pension that had one room left. By luck it had 3 single beds. I think it may have been the last beds in town. I saw them on and off all the way to Santiago, Great people. Lousy hostel. I will be walking through Zubiri and Larrosoana about October 30th. I assume there will be a lot more options this time.
In 2017 I stayed in Urdaniz, halfway between Zubiri and Larrasoana. A newer Albergue, San Nichol. Very nice, a swimming pool, great communal meal and washer/dryer. Located just off the Camino across the river. Found it on booking.com.

tomnorth

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances: September 24 - October 31 (2015)
Don’t forget this albergue in Larrasoaña, oh one of the orange shirt. 😉 4E0C20B8-D158-470F-979D-20EF65DFB140.jpeg

lt56ny

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Don’t forget this albergue in Larrasoaña, oh one of the orange shirt. 😉View attachment 63860
That is one beautiful shirt and I am sure an even better looking guy!!!!!! About a week later I was sitting in the backyard of an albergue with your boy Max. My shirt was dry and I asked Max to drop it on my bed as he was taking his laundry in. Never saw the shirt again. Ahhhhhh Max!!!!!

lt56ny

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
In 2017 I stayed in Urdaniz, halfway between Zubiri and Larrasoana. A newer Albergue, San Nichol. Very nice, a swimming pool, great communal meal and washer/dryer. Located just off the Camino across the river. Found it on booking.com.
If you look below your post. My dear pal Tom posted a photo of some weirdo in an orange shirt. It could be me:)

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 15 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 6 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 43 4.0%
  • April

Votes: 165 15.2%
  • May

Votes: 265 24.4%