• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Any list of albegues for Caminho da Geira e Arrieiros?

Alexander Johansen

Time of past OR future Camino
Caminho da Geira e Arrieiros (current)
Me and my friend are currently walking the Caminho da Geira e Arrieiros and cant find places to sleep between Beade and Codeseda. If anyone knows a place or have a list of albergues or hotels I will be very greatfull!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
There is only one albergue on the whole camino, on the first day in Caldelas. For the section you mentioned, these are the places we stayed:

Feás: A Forno do Curro is a Casa Rural just outside Feás that has a tiny room out the back with two beds for pilgrims for €25.

Soutelo de Montes: Pension San Roque has double rooms for €30 (singles for €18). The accommodation is down the street from the restaurant of the same name, which you’ll reach first and is where you need to check in.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back