Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Backpack Transport

kmccue

Time of past OR future Camino
For the first time ever, I think I will need to use a backpack transport from Oviedo to Lugo...due to a foot issue. Wondering how I get started on night one. Will be at the Soho Hotel in Oviedo & walking to Villa Patina. I'm booked the entire way, but just need to know how to get the bag started that first day. Thanks!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
If you use Correos you can pre-book your luggage transfer. They list Hotel Soho as a pick up point.

Hint: instead of scrolling through all the start/end points and list of accommodations type the name of the place in the box where it says "starting point," "end location," etc.

Screenshot_20230405_141515_Firefox.jpg

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Taxi Camino is a local company focusing on Camino Primitivo. You can book/pay daily or in bulk for the whole Camino at a discount. Contact via WhatsApp to inform them your daily pick up and destination.

If you need luggage transport after Lugo they will give you a different phone number to contact (also via WhatsApp) as they have another team from that point on.

+34 619 156 730

Most read last week in this forum

Thanks to those of you who have wished me Buen Camino pm! My plan was Salvador/Prim, but 1) cold feet because of a knee (old injury) and 2) would have to rush with no possibilty of short/rest...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back