Search 62305 Camino Questions

By wheelchair from Le Puy to Rocamadour

Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Northpole

Time of past OR future Camino
Primitivo 2023
Very cool! Buen camino/bon chemin to you! I look forward to reading your blog. A friend did a few weeks on this route in May/June and it looked so beautiful.

John Brierley 2023 Camino Guide
Get your today and start planning.

antoniu

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Francés (2020)
I am now on my way from Le Puy-en-Velay to Rocamadour in my wheelchair.
It is a dificult road (a lot uphill) but I manage to do it by this wheelchair.
I also write a blog about it (it is in Dutch, but most browsers can translate it).

www.rolstoelpelgrim.nl
I wish you the most wonderful trip! Proud of you, you are very strong!

I read your blog a little - you write great, keep going!

Most read last week in this forum

I’ve seen comments that you don’t need to take a sleeping bag but just sleeping bag liner on Puy-En-Velay. But is that true for April? Also, what temperature rating is recommended for sleeping bag...
My husband and I will be walking in France and Spain for 3 months.... March till June Just wondering which Simcard would be best. Struggling to find one that gives us the data plus the ability to...
Hello all, First chemin for me. I am set with airfare and travel to Puy but am wondering how do I figure out the stages. Any ideas? I've seen two different versions going from Day 1 and so on. I...
In the Cicerone guidebook and info for lodging and accommodations listings what does the euro sign followed by a hyphen (or negative sign) mean? I am assuming it means payment by donation.
I begin my Camino April 24. I am concerned about accommodation during the month of May because of the many French holidays. Should I book ahead? I have made a tentative schedule to Conques and...
Can someone tell me a good gite to stay at in Le Puy?

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2023 Camino Guides