A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Camino Bingo

peregrina2000

Staff member
Donating Member
So, my daughter is going to Barcelona for a work trip next week, and she has made up two big sheets with little square pictures of many of Barcelona's sites, one for each child. She will send back pictures every day and they will have to find the pictures on their sheets. They will both get bingo by the end of her trip and she will be bringing back their "prizes" from Barcelona.

And that got me thinking.... this would be a great thing to do with young 'uns left behind when a parent or grandparent is walking the Camino. It's so easy to get Camino pictures, and this could be a lot of fun!

Advertisment

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés Sept. 2017
Camino Portugués Apr-May 2019
Wow! I love this idea! Thank you.
(Sort of) along these lines....I found a National Geographic Adventure Map of Northern Spain that I plan to leave with my grandson. I am going to ask him to (with his dad's help) mark my progress every day. The cool thing about the map is that the Camino Francés marked in green so it is easy to follow. The Camino del Norte and the Primitivo are also on the map.
I am sure there are many electronic versions that would accomplish the same thing, but IMO there is nothing like a good old fashion paper map.
Saludos.

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 24 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 84 15.8%
  • May

Votes: 141 26.5%
  • June