A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Elvis Bar

Isca-camigo

Camino(s) past & future
Various ones.
I was there in December, he had a closed sign on the door but I knew of people who were going there later so took a chance and walked in. I got served and there was two groups of pilgrims in already. He is an old style owner who does things his way, if he does something that you do not agree with then he can always point to the closed sign and ask what are you doing in his bar.

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2015, 2017, 2019) and plans for 2021 (Sept, Oct)
Good to know, it was closed when we walked the Camino last fall. Hopefully the bar will be open when we walk by this fall.

lt56ny

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
CF(2012) Le Puy/CF (2015) Portugues (2017) Norte (2018) CF (2019) VDLP?
I was there in December, he had a closed sign on the door but I knew of people who were going there later so took a chance and walked in. I got served and there was two groups of pilgrims in already. He is an old style owner who does things his way, if he does something that you do not agree with then he can always point to the closed sign and ask what are you doing in his bar.
Love that place. I walked by in late November it looked closed and I had read it was closed. If I had known it was open I would have never walked in. I have met some really cool and nice people at that place. Love the owner.

Shinobi42

Camino(s) past & future
Camino de la Costa from Irun to Nueva 2018
Camino de la Costa from Nueva to Muxia (2020)
I have heard that it is a good idea to donate him Elvis CDs. It would open heart and door. :)

Crandall

Camino(s) past & future
April (2020)
Where on the Camino is the Elvis Bar? I come from a long line of Elvis fans and impersonators. Got to stop in and by my respects.

André Walker

Never loosing my way: always standing on it
Camino(s) past & future
Holland-St.Jean, Frances, Del Norte, VdlP.
Where on the Camino is the Elvis Bar? I come from a long line of Elvis fans and impersonators. Got to stop in and by my respects.
It's on the Camino Frances, about 25 km. before León:

O, singing an Elvis duet with him will also give you a very memorable moment 😊

Camino(s) past & future
Frances (2017), Primitivo (2019)
Definitely on the Roman road diversion, which starts just beyond Sahagun. Not sure if you get there on the main path, but I forget. Excellent stop, with memorable graffiti!

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 55 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 196 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 325 24.8%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.3%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 29.0%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock