• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Fiesta April 22-24?

Time of past OR future Camino
2006 to date: Over 21 Caminos. See signature line
Man, I'm trying to book rooms for the days of April 22, 23, 24 in Cercedilla and Segovia, and I've managed but just by a hair.

Is there something going on that weekend????
Fiesta?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hola Annie - the Feria in Sevilla is just a few days before and it is enormous and though there may be other local ferias this may simply be the washover. Pilgrims should know that rooms can be hard to get at these times and there are special "feria prices " which doesn't mean cheaper than normal!

Holy Week 2016 starts on Palm Sunday 20 March and Easter Sunday is 27 March.

Happy planning

John

Last edited:
Hola Annie - the Feria in Sevilla is just a few days before and it is enormous and though there may be other local ferias this may simply be the washover. Pilgrims should know that rooms can be hard to get at these times and there are special "feria prices " which doesn't mean cheaper than normal!

Holy Week 2016 starts on Palm Sunday 20 April and Easter Sunday is 27 April.

Happy planning

John

Am quite sure it is in March this year. See my calendar above.

Holy Week 2016 starts on Palm Sunday 20 April and Easter Sunday is 27 April.

Happy planning

John
Hi John, pretty sure it's March. 27 March is a Sunday, 27 April is a Wednesday. The website http://publicholidays.es/easter/ definitely shows March

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
In Segovia there are several events:

Week 19th - 24th is the "Semana Gastronomica" with special menus in restaurants. (cochinillo, cordero, etc...;))
23th April is the Comunidad de León day, which is a holiday in Segovia. and also is the book fair day.

In Cercedilla I coudn't find anything special.

Week 19th - 24th is the "Semana Gastronomica" with special menus in restaurants. (cochinillo, cordero, etc...;))
23th April is the Comunidad de León day, which is a holiday in Segovia. and also is the book fair day.

.....Comunidad de Castilla y León day (of course)

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

That's IT!
HOORAY!
We were there two years ago for the very tail end of this, but we weren't sure what was going on, so I'm happy we'll be there again.
We found an apartment for two days ::happy dance::::

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back