Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.

flights from Santiago to London

Janeh

I have been having trouble finding a cheap flight from Santiago to London in November. Unless I want to pay ridiculous money (AU$1,000) I can't seem to find a good flight. Plus they all seem to route through Madrid and there's a big lay over. I imagine many pilgrims have wanted to return to London so can anyone give me some idea. I've checked with Ryan air but it says they don't have flights that week. Perhaps because it is too far ahead at the moment? I'd appreciate those who have flown out of Santiago back to London if you could let me know what you did, many thanks, Jane

Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
John Brierley Camino Frances Guide
This guide is one of the ones that has been around for over 15 years. Updated yearly. Please read the reviews.
Year of past OR future Camino
2017 | May | Vezelay Camino.....watch this space!

2010 | September | Camino de Santiago in - completed in full - 33 days - no rest days! Was an awesome experience!!
Hi Janeh

RyanAir are fabulous - but they won't take bookings that far ahead. Try booking in late April - I think they only go 6 months ahead. But they are cheap and they only fly from Santiago to London Stansted Monday, Wednesday, Friday & I think maybe Sunday. But not every day. Not sure about the other London airports.

Love your "champagne" motto!!! LOL must be an Adelaide thing....I'm a former Adelaide girl....come Sydney, Melbourne, Perth & Auckland girl.... (all the other places I've lived) :lol:

FYI - I am departing from St Jean on Sunday 26th September and will be flying out of Santiago around 3rd November ( I hope I'm at Santiago by 31st Oct - Halloween) :twisted: we may cross paths on "The Way"

Buen Camino :mrgreen:

Casa Ivar Pin
Custom hard enamel pin badge with silver coloured locking pin. Size: 30 mm.
Camino Masks
12 different designs, shipped world wide from Santiago.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads