A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino Forum Donation

Florence and me in Sarria

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances in September 2018 (Sarria to Santiago)
I have arrived in Sarria with Florence (see my avatar). As this is an international forum I should perhaps add that Florence was once a star of BBC's Magic Roundabout show so if you should see her please say hello as she likes being recognised! As for me this is a pilgrimage as the church I attend in England is called St James and we have a picture of him in our chancel and I have felt called to come and visit him so to speak. I have 5 days to decide what my prayer to him will be.
Beun camino
Peter

Camino(s) past & future
Planning stage Camino Frances from SJPdP (Sept. 2019)
I have arrived in Sarria with Florence (see my avatar). As this is an international forum I should perhaps add that Florence was once a star of BBC's Magic Roundabout show so if you should see her please say hello as she likes being recognised! As for me this is a pilgrimage as the church I attend in England is called St James and we have a picture of him in our chancel and I have felt called to come and visit him so to speak. I have 5 days to decide what my prayer to him will be.
Beun camino
Peter
Buen Camino Peter and Florence (never missed an episode of The Magic Roundabout). Just wondering whether Zebedee is going to pop up - Boiiiinnnnng - Time for bed".

Mark McCarthy

Camino(s) past & future
CF 2014 2015
Lourdes 2 SdC 2016
Sarria 2 SdC April&Oct 2016 & (April 2018)
Camino Baztan June 2017
What about sharing some photos of Florence on the Way?
Buen Camino!

Marbe2

Camino(s) past & future
2015 SJPD to Burgos
2017 Leon to Santiago
Pamplona to Santiago Mar. 2018
Burgos - SCDC (Oct 18)
Buen Camino!

Camino(s) past & future
2013 Camino Frances SJPP / 2014 Camino Portugues / 2015 Camino Ingles / 2015 Hospitalero Training
2016 (fall) Camino Sanabre / Hospitalero?
Beun camino
Peter
Bring Florence for a visit. We are the Hospitalero in Ribadiso

OLDER threads on this topic

Most read today

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 11 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 35 4.4%
  • April

Votes: 117 14.8%
  • May

Votes: 192 24.3%