• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Horse hire for 8km

Karen the Hat

Time of past OR future Camino
March 2017
I'd like to tell people about hiring a horse from Las Herrerías to O Cebreiro - it was just amazing fun. For 35€ we rode 8km along the Way (2 hours), a couple of us hadn't been on a horse much before but that wasn't a problem.

Our guide took very good care of us - he even phoned our albergue to make sure we had a bed. It was a very special experience - and as there's no point recommending it to my Camino friends now we are past that part, I'd like to recommend it to you, the Camino friends I haven't met yet

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Thanks for the info...my Camino partner is a horsewoman to the bone and I imagine we will be riding that part up the hill!

Thank you. I put the info in my notes for the Camino. We enjoy horseback riding and this will be a treat.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Are there any other horses for hire on the Frances? My pard will want to know so she can ride and leave me in the dust, literally!!!

Thanks ahead of time...

Any contact info on how to find the 1day horse ride option? Many thanks.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum