• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

It's in my system

pilgrim22

Time of past OR future Camino
June 9th 2015 . June 14th 2016
Hi every one. Just to let you know I finished my few days on the camino Friday.Even though myself and my daughter only walked 3 days we have been totally bitten by the bug. We finished in Pamplona and went to Madrid on Sunday where we flew from yesterday. The plan was to get some site seeing in on Sunday evening and Monday but when we got there neither of us had any interest. Our thoughts were with our camino family. The only answer I have is to start planning for next year. I think we will stay a little longer next time.Thanks to all our new friends who walked through rain, fog, and sunshine.Buen Camino.
Denis Emma.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Denis, what a wonderful gift you have given your daughter. It certainly sounds like you’ll both be planning your next caminos promptly. Are you going to do more of the Frances or try a different route? There are so many to choose from. Buen Camino, Grace

Denis, what a wonderful gift you have given your daughter. It certainly sounds like you’ll both be planning your next caminos promptly. Are you going to do more of the Frances or try a different route? There are so many to choose from. Buen Camino, Grace
Hi Grace, yes we will do more of the Frances and keep doing it to the end, then we will do a different one.As for me giving her a wonderful gift, well actually it was the other way around cause I probably would not have done it only for her talking me into it.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Excellent - two more Camino addicts! I know what you mean about being off Camino and having no longer any interest in being the tourist -

- indeed, start planning now!!

Buen Camino

Hi Grace, yes we will do more of the Frances and keep doing it to the end, then we will do a different one.As for me giving her a wonderful gift, well actually it was the other way around cause I probably would not have done it only for her talking me into it.
Wonderful! we’ll be on the lookout when you start posting your next plans. Buen Camino

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum

A message has just been posted on the Facebook account of the albergue in Roncesvalles. It seems the combination of pilgrim numbers beyond their capacity and poor weather has made this a difficult...
I’m on the Camino Frances since April 4. I just finished the Meseta and it feels unpleasantly busy and has since the beginning. No time time to smell the roses or draw much. There is a sense from...
Hello, I'll be starting the Camino soon and there's one bit of it that worries me. The descent from Collado de Lepoeder to Roncesvalles seems quite steep (according to the Wise Pilgrim app) which...
Hi everyone. My name is Nika. I plan to take my backpack, and go on Camino in the end of the next week. I still don’t know how will I get from Kyiv to France. And what city should I come to… I...
Good morning, all: I'll be starting my first-ever Camino (and first trip to Europe, actually) in one month. I'd appreciate any and all advice regarding the price(s)/price range for lunches on the...
We are in SJPP today While we were standing in line today, one of my pilgrims met 3 people from Taiwan, who could not find a bed. He said he also saw several people on their phones, frantically...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back