Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Lisbon Albergue

Nevena

Time of past OR future Camino
02/09/22
Hi!

Is there an albergue in Lisbon? A member posted about a new one in 2018 but I wonder if it's still open...

Can't seem to find anything, just regular hostels.

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

trecile

Staff member
PAST - Francés, Norte, Salvador, Portuguese
The Portuguese pilgrim association, Via Lusitana only lists the Pousada de Juventude Parque das Nações.

If you want to stay in the albergue in Alpriate they accept and encourage reservations at this email address albergue.alpriate@vialusitana.org

There are only 9 or 10 beds there.

jungleboy

Spirit of the Camino (Nick)
A few in the past; more in the future!
The new one from 2018 is, I believe, the one in Alpriate that @trecile mentioned, one day’s walk from Lisbon. There’s no albergue in Lisbon itself.

Raimo

Camino Frances, Camino Portugues
Hi!

Is there an albergue in Lisbon? A member posted about a new one in 2018 but I wonder if it's still open...

Can't seem to find anything, just regular hostels.
You can stay in a hostel, almost like an Albergue. I was in April in the In Possible Lisbon hostel

Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Joeninho

Camino Portugues
The Portuguese pilgrim association, Via Lusitana only lists the Pousada de Juventude Parque das Nações.

If you want to stay in the albergue in Alpriate they accept and encourage reservations at this email address albergue.alpriate@vialusitana.org

There are only 9 or 10 beds there.
It must be noted that the albergue in Alpriate insist on fully vaccinated pilgrims only, and proof. I am from U.K and am vaccinated, but have no proof (our government doesn't issue certificates), and the hospitalero was very strict, so I had to carry on to Alverca. Hope this helps

CF 2006,08,09,11,12(2),13(2),14,16(2),18(2) Aragones 11,12,VDLP 11,13,Lourdes 12,Malaga 16,Port 06
I've always stayed in the Youth Hostel in Lisbon.
Nice, clean, convenient but NOISY as heck!
Take good ear plugs.

Most read last week in this forum

We've made a spur of the moment decision to walk from Porto on the central route in the first week of October. Anyone walking at the moment? How busy is it and how is accommodation holding up...
Hi, I'm starting on Sunday October 2nd from Lisbon. Flying in from Dublin, Ireland. Just wondering if there are any others starting then as I'm travelling on my own and would appreciate some...
Hallo, I lost my airpods on my camino Portugues between Porto and Santiago. Thought they were in my luggage but now at home and know I lost them. Somebody maybe found them? Thanks! Sita 🌷

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides