• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Logrono Bus Station

Time of past OR future Camino
First one in 1977 by train. Many since then by foot. Next one ASAP.
Has the Logrono bus station moved from its old location to an new intermodal station outside the centro?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The new one is due to open in October according to local news websites. ALSA still list Avenida de España, 1 as the address for the bus station.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The new one is due to open in October according to local news websites. ALSA still list Avenida de España, 1 as the address for the bus station.
Dang! I'd heard that rumor, but tried not to believe it.... I'm planning to bus from MAD Barajas to Logrono on 14 October to start my 2023 Camino, and am now not sure what to expect.... The current/old Logrono estacion was convenient for walking into the centro. Will the new intermodal station will be as convenient? Hope so! Never like hiring a taxi!

The current/old Logrono estacion was convenient for walking into the centro. Will the new intermodal station will be as convenient? Hope so! Never like hiring a taxi!
According to Google Maps the new intermodal will be about 200 - 300m from the old bus station. Not all that much further for a seasoned Camino walker! :)

logrono.jpg

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Dang! I'd heard that rumor, but tried not to believe it.... I'm planning to bus from MAD Barajas to Logrono on 14 October to start my 2023 Camino, and am now not sure what to expect.... The current/old Logrono estacion was convenient for walking into the centro. Will the new intermodal station will be as convenient? Hope so! Never like hiring a taxi!
If it moves there will be a frequent bus to the centre

It isn't that far to walk. We came in on the train last year, but took a bus out of town. It took less than 10 minutes to walk from the new to the old station.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
The new station is not that far from the old. Google maps kept pointing me to the new not yet opened one and we walked over to find it is not open so we asked for direction to the "old" station and it took us just a few minutes to walk over.

The new station is not that far from the old. Google maps kept pointing me to the new not yet opened one and we walked over to find it is not open so we asked for direction to the "old" station and it took us just a few minutes to walk over.
Well, not happy about this -- I have sentimental memories of passing through the current/old estacion.... But the new one looks to be almost as close to the centro as the old one. Quite do-able, really. I've bookmarked a local news source -- https://www.larioja.com/ -- to stay on top of the story.

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi everyone. My name is Nika. I plan to take my backpack, and go on Camino in the end of the next week. I still don’t know how will I get from Kyiv to France. And what city should I come to… I...
Good morning, all: I'll be starting my first-ever Camino (and first trip to Europe, actually) in one month. I'd appreciate any and all advice regarding the price(s)/price range for lunches on the...
Hello Fellow Pilgrims, We are walking for the first time in two weeks and getting all our logistic ducks in a row (all that we can think of, anyway) - we’ve done a little research and asked...
I found I couldn't make any reservation in SJPP in the coming days. They are fully booked. I can't find even a single bed. What should I do? Is there anybody has a same situation?
Roncesvalles or push to Burguete? I prefer to avoid the recommended stages to avoid the race for albergues. Do you suggest Burguete? Is Roncesvalles too busy?
Hi there, I am Nicole. I will start my trip from Villar de Mazarife on 20th May 2024, ends in Ponferrada. It will be my first time ever to hike on camino and I will be hiking alone. I have planned...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back