making plans for 2016

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

condorito

Dec 24, 2015
Time of past OR future Camino
camino portugués (2016)
Thanks, Huevo Duro. I'm just beginning to read through my guidebook - so many decisions to think through in planning! Wishing you the best on your Camino! September should be a great season for walking. I hope I will be able to do the Frances route some day.
Condorito

Cecy

Dec 31, 2015
Sept 2016
Hi, newbie here, I'm planning my Camino for Sept 2016, still working out the plan, doing tthe Portuguese Way arriving in Porto, only have a week though, I was told to start in Valenca...Any suggestions?

Christian Hiriart

The Camino keeps calling.
May 25, 2015
Kitchener, Ontario
Frances September (2016) St. Jean to Leon
Planning for the next...
Thanks, Huevo Duro. I'm just beginning to read through my guidebook - so many decisions to think through in planning! Wishing you the best on your Camino! September should be a great season for walking. I hope I will be able to do the Frances route some day.
Condorito
Thanks Condorito.
I have been planning my Camino for while and finally I was able to set a date, so September it is. Mainly because is a slow time of the year at work and I did not want to walk in the middle of the summer as I understand the Camino is quite busy at that time. I too thought of doing the Portugues, most likely will do it as my second Camino. In the meantime time I'm training with lots of Rioja vino....
Buen Camino.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

SYates

Camino Fossil AD 1999, now living in Santiago de C
Oct 15, 2012
Santiago de Compostela
egeria.house
First: Camino Francés 1999
Last: Santiago - Muxia 2019

Now: http://egeria.house/
Reactions: Christian Hiriart

Sheena

Oct 28, 2015
Ireland
C de F (2015), P.Coastal (2016), CamIngles (2017), Senda Littoral (2018), CP Lisbon - Coimbra (2019)
Hi, I'm from Ohio - planning to walk the Portuguese coastal route beginning in early to mid May, from Porto to Santiago. I'll be getting the Brierly guide for Xmas. Are there any other useful guides/maps I should acquire?

Hi Condorito.
My husband and I are walking from Porto to Santiago at the beginning of June 2016.

The best advice we were given was to consult the maps of Luis Freixo -

http://www.caminador.es/?page_id=117

His maps are superb!!!

Have you put the details of your walk onto the forum calandar yet? That's another great way to make contact with fellow perigrinos!

Bom caminho!
Sheena

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello everyone, I’m about to embark on my first Camino this month in a week or so. I had plans to go with a friend but it fell through so now I’m visiting a friend in France until I work up the...
Apologies if this topic has been covered before. I’m interested in the earliest/recommended date someone can reserve the following services: 1) flights 2) inter-city buses 3) train (e.g...
I have a bad knee and have to be very careful about walking both up and down hills, mostly down, would the Central route be much different than the Litoral route? Where is the last place to change...
Hello all fellow pilgrims! To celebrate my 70th birthday I'll be following the Frances path from St Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela. Really excited abut the journey for me starting...
Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...
Hi Camino Family, I am travelling from Australia to start the Le Puy Camino May 27th 2024. If there is anyone else planning on walking around this time, it would be great to connect. I speak...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides