• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New albergue Casa Susi,Trabadelo

Susi Swain

Time of past OR future Camino
2012Francés x2,Muxia'13 Norde,Francés
'14 Le puy route,Portuguese,Francés
'15 Francés,Primativo
Hello my name is Susi
I am Australian and I walked 10 Camino's and decided to change my life
So this year after a year of renovations on a 300 year old 'casa' I opened my doors for the first time
I have 12 single beds,2 full bathrooms,
relaxation room and a welcome area where I serve a home cooked 'donation' meal each evening. Beds are 5 euros
Casa Susi is located in Trabadelo (10km from Villafranca del Bierzo) on the Camino Francés.
Please come to say hello if you are passing my door IMG_3492.JPG IMG_4609.JPG IMG_3560.JPG IMG_9923.JPG

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi Susi, four of us Canadians had the good fortune of staying in your Case Susi about three weeks ago. It is such a nice facility with excellent donativo supper! I hope more albergues will have single beds like yours so old peregrinos like me don't have to worry about falling down from top bunks!
Simon.

Coming through in July and will keep a look out for your place. Thanks for the heads up.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hello my name is Susi
So this year after a year of renovations on a 300 year old 'casa' I opened my doors for the first time
relaxation room and a welcome area where I serve a home cooked 'donation' meal each evening. Beds are 5 euros
Casa Susi is located in Trabadelo (10km from Villafranca del Bierzo) on the Camino Francés.
Please come to say hello if you are passing my door View attachment 33812 View attachment 33811 View attachment 33810 View attachment 33809
Headed that way in June! Have it marked, hope to stay there!

Have read good things already about Casa Susi on facebook pages. Bonne Chance, Buena Suerte and Best Wishes.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Look forward to meeting you then Jimmy
  1. Be there in September susi and I will book in with you,,, jimmy Dublin
    1. Be there in September susi and I will book in with you,,, jimmy Dublin
    Coming through in July and will keep a look out for your place. Thanks for the heads up.
    Buen camino Lance
Have read good things already about Casa Susi on facebook pages. Bonne Chance, Buena Suerte and Best Wishes.
Thank you so much. I continue to give all that I want to receive

G'day Suzi, now in Burgos. But will definitely be looking for a bed and your home cooking in about two weeks, 16 days.I am a good kitchen hand, table service, washing up! Cheers for now.

Should be seeing you soon Mike

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Hello my name is Susi
Please come to say hello if you are passing my door View attachment 33812View attachment 33811View attachment 33810View attachment 33809
Hi Susi, we (my wife Gladys, son John and I; all from Belize) passed through last September. John was walking with a friend from Macedonia (don't recall his name). I believe John stayed at your Casa. I will return in September this year and will certainly stay there!!

Here we are.

Attachments

• 20170930_154753.jpg
    20170930_154753.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 12
  • 20170930_104846.jpg
    20170930_104846.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 13
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum

Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Just an FYI that all available beds are taken in SJPDP tonight - fully, truly COMPLETO! There’s an indication of how busy this year may be since it’s just a Wednesday in late April, not usually...
Left Saint Jean this morning at 7am. Got to Roncesvalles just before 1:30. Weather was clear and beautiful! I didn't pre book, and was able to get a bed. I did hear they were all full by 4pm...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...
We have been travelling from Australia via Dubai and have been caught in the kaos in Dubai airport for over 3 days. Sleeping on the floor of the airport and finally Emerites put us up in...
Hi all, Very new to this so please excuse any ignorance or silly questions :) I'm walking my very first Camino in 2 weeks (iieeeek) - the countdown is on and excitement through the roof. I've...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back