• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New Credential for this year

• Thread starter Deleted member 3000
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3000

http://www.abc.es/local-galicia/2013012 ... 41137.html

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Do we know if the old ones are still valid / recognized? I have a couple of them and wanted to use them for this year's pilgrimage, SY

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Thanks for the quick answer! SY

From the Cathedral Facebook page:

Attachments

• credencial-ano-da-fe.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 859
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I would like to walk this year with the new credencial. Any ideas where I can get it in advance?
I am starting in Somport and don't want to wait in case I can't get it at the start.
Thanks in advance
Heather

Heather

These credenciales are being issued for this year only and all other credenciales are still valid. hey are supplied by the Pilgrims' Office to associations, churches and albergues in Spain and many other parts of Europe. The Pilgrims' Office is only now fulfilling orders with the new credenciales so it may be best if you wait until nearer the time of your departure. To get one in advance you could ask here:
http://peterbros-pilgrimcredentials.blogspot.com

John

falcon269 said:
From the Cathedral Facebook page:

Looks like they had you in mind Tom,

Chalice in one hand pole in other :wink: (in the sitting position), even the muti-functioning, easy-on, easy-off anorak.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum