• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

No beds on the last 100km into Santiago

roryparnellmooney

Time of past OR future Camino
currently walking the Camino Portuguese from Porto to Santiago, have had absolutely no problems in Portuguese hostels but from Tui it's been a total night mare - couldn't find any beds in Tui, and again in redondela , called every listed hostel and eventually found two beds in an alburgue 4km before the town.

Today we got up at 5.30 and walked from six in the dark in order to arrive in pontevedra early enough to get a bed in a hostel but arrived to a queue around the block to get somewhere to sleep so walked into the old town to the tourist office and asked for a list of accommodation called every single one and all of them are completo, is this just an exceptionally busy year ? I have walked the Frances and never had a problem, never even encoutered a full hostel infact.

Thinking of booking somewhere in Santiago and trying to make my next three days into two somehow as I'm really not enjoying the race for beds( there was many other pilgrims running to get infront of us on the last 1km before the municipal alburgue)

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
currently walking the Camino Portuguese from Porto to Santiago, have had absolutely no problems in Portuguese hostels but from Tui it's been a total night mare - couldn't find any beds in Tui, and again in redondela , called every listed hostel and eventually found two beds in an alburgue 4km before the town.

Today we got up at 5.30 and walked from six in the dark in order to arrive in pontevedra early enough to get a bed in a hostel but arrived to a queue around the block to get somewhere to sleep so walked into the old town to the tourist office and asked for a list of accommodation called every single one and all of them are completo, is this just an exceptionally busy year ? I have walked the Frances and never had a problem, never even encoutered a full hostel infact.

Thinking of booking somewhere in Santiago and trying to make my next three days into two somehow as I'm really not enjoying the race for beds( there was many other pilgrims running to get infront of us on the last 1km before the municipal alburgue)

I'm sorry you've had this difficulty and I hope you end up finding somewhere easily when you reach Santiago. I'll be walking from Porto starting Sept 1 and now that I've read your post I know that I may need to look into booking accommodations early. Thanks for sharing this information.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I am also arriving in Porto on the 2nd September. I start my walk on the 4th, but did not think that we would encounter problems after Tui. I know when i did the Camino Frances, on the last one hundred I could not believe the bus loads of people arriving to do the last 100. A real shock as the quiet walk became like walking in a busy city street. I may also have to think ahead and maybe book from Tui on just so I don't have the fear of having to race ahead .

I think In September as it's out of the school holidays the number of people will drop dramatically - if your walking in September you could see how busy it feels around Tui and start to call ahead to book your next nights alburgue of you start to see signs at hostels saying completo

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

I am not waiting to read any other replies as you sound distraught. Try el último sello. Private, very central. Four years ago slept there for 3 nights after Portuguese route. It was brand new then.

The Last Stamp has gotten very popular, and is often booked. I've found the seminario menor to be pretty reliable for either an inexpensive private room or dorm.

I just left Santiago this morning. I have friends who stayed at The Last Stamp (Último Sello), but they arrived in Santiago very early in the day. When I walked by in the afternoon the "completo" sign was up. Another man I know walked back to Monte de Gozo to find a bed.
I had a reservation at Hostal Lasalle, which also has an albergue, because my suitcase had been sent there from SJPDP via Express Bourricot.
I ended up prebooking from Sarria on. I got private rooms, and left the albergue beds to those who really need them.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
It may be trite to write this, but my recent experience at an albergue near the beginning of the Camino Frances showed me how early the fear of finding a bed attacks pilgrims such that they are booking ahead. This is an open forum, so I know that whatever I say there will likely be a counter opinion. I will not defend or retract! Some of those I spoke to who were concerned about bed availability agreed that they could pay for private accommodation, if required. So, no need to walk oppressed by the fear of not finding a bed. I think that is key to being free to enjoy the experience of walking "The Camino" nowadays. We are choosing to be pilgrims. We are not the same as 'original' pilgrims who went as penitents, or to beg God to hear their plea for whatever. Since first walking the Camino Francés 11 years ago, I have been connected with 'The Camino' in a few ways, right up till the present. It is an attraction, an addiction, a magnet, a way of life: if I had no other commitments, yes, I would spend more time 'on the camino'. It is such a joy to be able to connect with a wide variety of people who for one reason or another make the choice to follow the Camino. Ultreya!

Walked from Porto to Santiago in May 2016 and it was packed. Always booked ahead.

I winded up in hotel Bello in Santiso tonight.
Got the last room. They drove me over from there sister hotel and will drive me back in the morning to I can finish up my last 15km into Santiago. For the last five days I've been trying to stretch it out till Saturday but do to lack of rooms I just kept walking.

Plenty of beds last year. The towns in the last 100km are larger than villages. We used a combination of albergues and hotels. Walked in April 2016

What happens when beds are full? where would people sleep? is sleeping outdoors an option? happened to me once many years ago.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I walked CP in April this year and it was tranquil, plenty of beds before and after Tui. But I did not limited my search to albergues, I also looked for small hotels, inns and casas rurales.

Remember that the modern albergue system was only started to provide a bed for the truly budget Pilgrim who could not afford any other accommodation.

It was never intended as a "cheap" bed for those who can afford traditional accommodation such as pensions, hotels, Casa rural, etc.

Somehow...it has morphed into "the only true way", often by those who are seen not walking and transporting bags. Strange way of thinking.

The shortage of beds in albergues can be helped if those who can afford a pension elect to leave the albergues to those who they were intended for.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
It's the time of year. I have done each of my four Camino's in early April and can only recall on maybe two occasions in those years seeing 'completo' in front of any albergue. This year my wife and I did the Portuguese Camino from Porto in April and had no issues with accommodations on any night and never encountered one that was even particularly full either. We mix things up though, as we only stay in albergues maybe 50% of the time as we like hotels and pensions. We did not see any long lines though on any day of our Camino this year.

Yes, it's definitely the time of year. When I was in Pedrouzo last September my albergue was quite empty. A few days ago everything was full there. I saw the first completo sign in Triacastela.

Remember that the modern albergue system was only started to provide a bed for the truly budget Pilgrim who could not afford any other accommodation.

It was never intended as a "cheap" bed for those who can afford traditional accommodation such as pensions, hotels, Casa rural, etc.

Somehow...it has morphed into "the only true way", often by those who are seen not walking and transporting bags. Strange way of thinking.

The shortage of beds in albergues can be helped if those who can afford a pension elect to leave the albergues to those who they were intended for.

As long as hotels are available, one should be grateful ... over here in the U.S. the cheapest hotel I've encountered (in my state) costs about 66 or so Dollars (we were three occupants, unsure how much if it's for a single occupant). The hotel industry is so regulated here and that leads to high prices ...

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Part of my camino is faith. A bed will show once i let go of the fear.

I'd think it difficult to remain sanguine if your fellow pilgrims are in competition. It must undercut the joy of common purpose.
Those of you that are finding the lack of a bed concerning might consider a bivi bag and an inflatable mattress. I'm guessing that most of the hostels would allow you to sleep on their lawn.
A breathable bivi bag and thermarest would be about a kilo and cost about £250 for both items. (decent quality lightweight versions)

A few years ago I had the almost brand new Briallos Alberque to myself and chose to stay another day because it was so peaceful. A beautiful spot. :)

The Last Stamp has gotten very popular, and is often booked. I've found the seminario menor to be pretty reliable for either an inexpensive private room or dorm.

We've stayed at Seminario Minor twice-- once in private rooms (12 Euros/night), once in the dormitory (10 Euros/night). There's a great kitchen, and very walkable to the big market. -- We had picnics in the park between the Seminario and the old city. There is also a tienda right there near the kitchen-- They make coffee too. :)

Last edited:
We've stayed at Seminario manor twice-- once in private rooms (12 Euros/night), once in the dormitory (10 Euros/night). There's a great kitchen, and very walkable to the big market. -- We had picnics in the park between the Seminario and the old city. There is also a tienda right there near the kitchen-- They make coffee too. :)
Last September we also stayed at the Seminario Menor. We walked in during the morning from Monte de Gozo with our rucksacks, we were able to check in there and then, booked two single rooms (12€ or was it 15€) and could leave our belongings in a locker until later in the day by which time the scheduled cleaning was completed. It's a massive place and I think by the evening it was full. Kitchen good, mini supermarket in the basement good and possibility to buy breakfast there before leaving for Finisterra.

I'd think it difficult to remain sanguine if your fellow pilgrims are in competition. It must undercut the joy of common purpose.
Those of you that are finding the lack of a bed concerning might consider a bivi bag and an inflatable mattress. I'm guessing that most of the hostels would allow you to sleep on their lawn.
A breathable bivi bag and thermarest would be about a kilo and cost about £250 for both items. (decent quality lightweight versions)

A few years ago I had the almost brand new Briallos Alberque to myself and chose to stay another day because it was so peaceful. A beautiful spot. :)
I was under the impression (before I logged on here) that the Camino was NOT a competition? ... Now I've come to realize that it's a competition for beds? I always travel with a sleeping bag, each of my cars has at least one. 250Euro? gee whiz, I'm so grateful for Walmart and other discount stores here in the U.S. And yes, it would undercut the joy of a common purpose, people who are tired will be disenchanted at the end of the day ... the same would go for pilgrims who started further away ... however, I still believe that women and children should be given priority in finding beds.

I walked the CP with my daughter from Porto to Santiago and on to Fisterre in June and we stayed in albergues (mostly municipal) every night. We never had a problem and I don't recall any of them being completo.
I would not be concerned about availability in September. Just walk and enjoy it.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Unless your budget demands that you must stay in albergues every night..open your option for the use of pensions, hotels, etc.

That way you can opt to not participate in any "bed race" that occurs.
Your worries about getting a bed will go away.
Use the phone numbers for other accommodation in your guide or use booking.com.
Don't let this issue put unneeded stress on your adventure.

Unless your budget demands that you must stay in albergues every night..open your option for the use of pensions, hotels, etc.

That way you can opt to not participate in any "bed race" that occurs.
Your worries about getting a bed will go away.
Use the phone numbers for other accommodation in your guide or use booking.com.
Don't let this issue put unneeded stress on your adventure.
Also, if you can afford pensiones and hostales you are freeing up beds for those who can only afford albergues

My friend and I walked the Camino (Frances) starting last September 8, because we were led to believe numbers were lighter and getting a bed would not be an issue. We were wrong, and places filled up quickly from Roncesvalles to Leon, then again from Sarria to Santiago. The first two weeks in September saw record-breaking numbers (according to the Pilgrim Office in St. Jean). We were slower walkers, so we finally had to start booking ahead. Several albergues owners said the first two weeks in May, and again the first two weeks in September, are always the busiest.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
"A breathable bivi bag and thermarest would be about a kilo and cost about £250 for both items. (decent quality lightweight versions)"

That's a nice option I would sleep outside curled up if needed. However, if you don't have much money spending 250 is out of the range for many! For some doing the Camino is a once in a lifetime adventure, that's saved for over a few years. That's what it is for me. I can't imagine having the ability to go 2x. It must be very frustrating and frightening for those who truly can't afford more than the price of an alberque! Good luck to all those who are struggling!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
That's a nice option I would sleep outside curled up if needed. However, if you don't have much money spending 250 is out of the range for many!

I occasionally use a lightweight breathable bivvy bag and self-inflating mat when walking routes other than the Caminos. Not quite "state of the art" versions but more than adequate for the job. Together mine cost well under £100. I have not had to use them in Spain to date but I usually choose to walk less popular routes and at quiet times of the year. Walking the Camino Sanabres for 10 days earlier this year I spent 8 nights in public albergues and was completely alone for 6 of those. The other two nights I shared an albergue with one of only two other pilgrims I met anywhere in a little over 200km of walking. There is still space and solitude to be found but it is not on the Camino Frances or the Camino Portugues and it is not now.

"A breathable bivi bag and thermarest would be about a kilo and cost about £250 for both items. (decent quality lightweight versions)"

That's a nice option I would sleep outside curled up if needed. However, if you don't have much money spending 250 is out of the range for many! For some doing the Camino is a once in a lifetime adventure, that's saved for over a few years. That's what it is for me. I can't imagine having the ability to go 2x. It must be very frustrating and frightening for those who truly can't afford more than the price of an alberque! Good luck to all those who are struggling!

Again...a reminder to those who can afford to stay in pensiones, hotels, and other accomondation...leave the beds in albergues to those who really need them when conditions are crowded.
It is simply the right thing to do. (added: And much more comfortable :) )

Last edited:

So, what's the story? I lost sense of time, since have returned home and unsure of which Wednesday you posted your question...

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IPKPB5A/?tag=casaivar02-20

Weighs less than a kilo, and even more comfortable than my bed at home. The knowledge that any copse of trees affords you shelter and that you aren't dependent on finding an affordable & available rented bed is gloriously liberating. You'll need an sleeping bag (or an insulated poncho liner, about $25, google 'woobie' and you'll see what I mean) and (in the event of inclement weather) a light nylon rain fly. Rain fly and jungle hammock, maybe a kilo, and less than a hundred bucks :)

Children will be back at school the beginning of September.

Last Sept, we started in SJPDP and started booking ahead in hotels, pensions and albergues in the middle of July! The pickings were already thin! From Sarria on we could not find availability until Santiago...had to alter initial plans to find destinations that had availability still! I have faith, but as St. Theresa said, pray as if everything depends upon God, and work as if everything depends upon you! Planning ahead, for me, is part of my work and allows us to walk freely. If you find it a faith experience to get to a town and lineup to find a bed, or to wander around until you find something, or to sleep outside or to keep walking all night ..Good for you!

we are on the portugese coastal starting 25th aug but have booked beds in advance as we did not want to encounter this type of problem. we pilgrims? should just place it in the hands of the lord and believe!

I walked the via Lusitana a few months ago with no accommodation problems until Padron. In Pontevedra we allowed ourselves the luxury of a twin room at the Parador with an amazing breakfast. They have special pilgrim and senior rates... not for everyone I know but a great experience and good value for four star accommodation. After Pontevedra we took the variante espiritual ( markings left a few kms out of Pontevedra ) which few attempt but was worth the detour. Two good albergues en route. Delightfully quiet and the coast was stunning. Well signposted. The first Albergue will book you a room for the next night and a space on the Zodiac boat for the ride upriver.

I am not waiting to read any other replies as you sound distraught. Try el último sello. Private, very central. Four years ago slept there for 3 nights after Portuguese route. It was brand new then.
I hiked LATE September last year, and didn't find sold out places, but it did get tight after Tui. I ended up booking in advance one night out from Santiago, + Santiago. I was at the Ultimo Sello also, and loved it. Great place to stay!

€60,-
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IPKPB5A/?tag=casaivar02-20

Weighs less than a kilo, and even more comfortable than my bed at home. The knowledge that any copse of trees affords you shelter and that you aren't dependent on finding an affordable & available rented bed is gloriously liberating. You'll need an sleeping bag (or an insulated poncho liner, about $25, google 'woobie' and you'll see what I mean) and (in the event of inclement weather) a light nylon rain fly. Rain fly and jungle hammock, maybe a kilo, and less than a hundred bucks :)

With regards to a Hammock ... I don't mean to be a kill-joy, but ask first if the hammock is permitted ... there are some National parks in the world which don't allow it (certain districts and municipalities have different rules) ... it causes tree damage (its damages the bark) ... we don't use them on our trees over here (because the roots of our trees are somewhat shallow (and we have trees falling all over the place in high winds)). There are even some places that only allow free standing tents ...

Walked into Santiago at 10pm on Friday evening after leaving pontevedra on Friday morning at 6am, meeting full alburgues in caldas , and then again in padron, would have loved to have stayed in either of these towns but couldn't even find a pension or hotel never mind an alburgue - called every hotel/hostel/pension on the lists given to me at the tourist offices in both towns so we just contined walking, ended up being a very long 31 mile day but actually really loved getting into Santiago with the sun setting and the Galician pipes playing

Very different Camino experience on the Portuguese but still an amazing one !!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I actually strated to notice a shortage of bed space for a September Camino quite early on this year. I was looking to book a few key locations to coincide with particular places I wanted to spend more time and to do some side visits. In the end I decided to pre-book most of my accommodation from Barcelos onwards just to ensure I had bed space. It was still difficult finding places around O Porrino, Pontevedra, Caldas de Reis and Padron. For the final day of my planned Portugues Camino I was interested in staying somewhere after Padron to make a shorter days walk into Santiago. The cheaper hostels in the first 10 KM after Padron had been booked already. I found a place in Lugar De Escravitude which is approximately 7 KM from Padron as the walker stumbles.

The two-consecutive day total for compostelas was just set! Both Friday and Saturday were almost records, and the two combined is a record. August is on track to set an August record. Good luck on beds!!!:(

5,401 two day total...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ponferrada

Pontevedra is a beautiful city on the Portuguese Camino with an amazing Parador
I recommend staying here as a reminder of your Camino especially if having started from Porto or Lisbon.

I walked the via Lusitana a few months ago with no accommodation problems until Padron. In Pontevedra we allowed ourselves the luxury of a twin room at the Parador with an amazing breakfast. They have special pilgrim and senior rates... not for everyone I know but a great experience and good value for four star accommodation.

But it should be , we can't take it with us.

we are on the portugese coastal starting 25th aug but have booked beds in advance as we did not want to encounter this type of problem. we pilgrims? should just place it in the hands of the lord and believe!

CV Camino required , Coastal villages , School holidays , 28c plus .
Lord have mercy upon us oldies;)

I may be considered, "old school," but I will never book a bed or room in advance. For me, the life if a peregrino is to receive what is offered, or available. Though I have yet to sleep in a doorway, I am prepared to do so, without issue or concern.

This is but one challenge on the Camino. Knowing some espanol may also help find a bed where there is no bed. It may be found in a hay loft, barn, lean-to, or on a Farmer's kitchen floor.

Life is filled with highs and lows. The willingness to go lower than most will allow the elation of flying higher than most.

As many have stated, time of year has much to do with bed availability, particularly on the most popular Caminos. And yes, the last 100 km, by policy, has now become a completely different place, a different environment than the first 700 km of the CF.

Should there be a change in the type of Compostela? One is for a full Camino and the other for a 100 km Camino?

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I may be considered, "old school," but I will never book a bed or room in advance. For me, the life if a peregrino is to receive what is offered, or available.
I can't help but think that the original pilgrim, Alfonso II, and many of those who followed, at least those with money and titles, had people on horses ride ahead and make sure they had a bed and a meal at the end of the day. They are "old school" to me.

I occasionally use a lightweight breathable bivvy bag and self-inflating mat when walking routes other than the Caminos. Not quite "state of the art" versions but more than adequate for the job. Together mine cost well under £100. I have not had to use them in Spain to date but I usually choose to walk less popular routes and at quiet times of the year. Walking the Camino Sanabres for 10 days earlier this year I spent 8 nights in public albergues and was completely alone for 6 of those. The other two nights I shared an albergue with one of only two other pilgrims I met anywhere in a little over 200km of walking. There is still space and solitude to be found but it is not on the Camino Frances or the Camino Portugues and it is not now.

I walked the Portuguese around April and found it very busy so not surprised people are struggling in the high season. I normally carry any ultralightweight tent <700 grams, but didn't have it on me and regretted that decision within a day or so out of Porto.

I appreciate camping/backpacking will only appeal to a tiny minority on this forum, but the amount of stress carrying a tent takes away makes every one of those 700 grams worth it!

I will never set foot on a camino again without the backup of a tent.

I actually plan to do the Frances entirely by tent one year and will put together some sort of guide, obviously it will be legal places.

This sounds wretched - I hope the rest of your Caminho goes as smoothly as possible and you can relax a bit after you get to Santiago.

Numbers are up, and many have switched to alternative caminos with less infrastructure than the Camino Frances. It does not sound like fun.:(
Alternatively if affordable you can book pensions thru on line booking agencncies in order to maontain your stages and schedule

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Walked the Portuguese Coastal Route last year 14 September to 27th. Found once we reached TUI, booked ahead using booking.com simply because we usually walked all day and only arrived around 4 - 5pm in the afternoon. Accommodation in Alberques normally full by then.

I may be considered, "old school," but I will never book a bed or room in advance. For me, the life if a peregrino is to receive what is offered, or available. Though I have yet to sleep in a doorway, I am prepared to do so, without issue or concern.

This is but one challenge on the Camino. Knowing some espanol may also help find a bed where there is no bed. It may be found in a hay loft, barn, lean-to, or on a Farmer's kitchen floor.

Life is filled with highs and lows. The willingness to go lower than most will allow the elation of flying higher than most.

As many have stated, time of year has much to do with bed availability, particularly on the most popular Caminos. And yes, the last 100 km, by policy, has now become a completely different place, a different environment than the first 700 km of the CF.

Should there be a change in the type of Compostela? One is for a full Camino and the other for a 100 km Camino?

I really like and admire your spirit.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Again...a reminder to those who can afford to stay in pensiones, hotels, and other accomondation...leave the beds in albergues to those who really need them when conditions are crowded.
It is simply the right thing to do. (added: And much more comfortable :) )
With respect, earlier this year on the CF in April and May the pressure was not on the albergue accommodation but on the private accommodation. I got a recurring flu and tried to keep my germs to myself by staying in private accommodation until I got better. Even that early in the season it was often hard to get rooms. Its my observation that the biggest change in the camino was that there are heaps more pilgrims wanting more private accommodation than is actually available. Goodness knows what it is like in peak times.

Last edited:
Remember that online booking sites don't have access to all available rooms/beds. By calling the property I was able to reserve a bed in a place that was "full" on booking.com. And of course, many of the smaller hostales and pensiones aren't on these sites. Also, it can often be easier to have someone call from where you are staying to your next night's destination. Booking.com had no availability (except for expensive hotels) in Finesterre, so I asked the guy at the reception desk at As Eiras in Lires to make a reservation for me. He was happy to do so, and got me a nice room in a pensión.

I really like and admire your spirit.

I admire their spirit too but what happens when you arrive somewhere late that's totally booked out and the next place is 20km away? The only alternatives would be catching an expensive cab or sleeping on a bench. For the sake of a phone call or making a booking online, it will potentially save a lot of hassle and expense.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Has anyone started at the end of March in Lisbon, in the last couple years & did you have any issues not booking ahead?

I started in Lisbon at the end of March this year. No problems with accommodation - in fact, not too many pilgrims walking at that time. However, be aware that albergues are not available everywhere so sometimes it's necessary to stay in hostels/pensions etc.

I just finished my Camino. Yes! It was very difficult to find a place even leaving at 5am. We resorted to reserving at private Albergues a day or 2 ahead. The people at the front desk were always willing to call ahead for us as we did not have a cell phone. Also... We stayed at the Seminario Menor in Santiago. I highly recommend it! Wonderful view, atmosphere, kitchen with a little market, lockers, very clean, good internet. What more do we need, right! Buen Camino!

Last edited by a moderator:
August 2017 was the busiest since the Holy Year in 2010, about 56,000 composelas were issued for a daily average of about 1,800.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back