Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Of mice and maps

StrummingMonk

Salve,

We are planning on walking from Roncevalles to Pamplona this Friday and Saturday, provided there are no airport strikes.

As is usual preparation is at a minimum :oops: , my question is that no one of us has been able to find a map yet, is it really necessary or will a rough guide do as the camino seems to be quite well marked?

Also I was wondering if anyone knew what the weather was like there at the moment?

Many thanks

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Pocket guide that pack a punch
1.4 oz (40g) pocket guides with gems of wisdom to ponder during and after your Camino

Most read last week in this forum

Hello fellow pilgrims, I’ve just arrived in SJPP and my plan was to set off for Roncesvalles tomorrow morning via the Napoleon route, potentially stopping at Orisson for the night. However, the...
https://www.diariodenavarra.es/noticias/navarra/zona-norte/2022/09/27/rescatados-dos-peregrinos-hipotermia-ibaneta-542792-1009.html I'll be there in 3 weeks, hopefully adequately prepared.
As someone who has walked several Camino routes (my first was in 2013), I was curious to hear from anyone who has walked ANY Camino, say pre-year 2000, and what the experience was like...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides