• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Off again - 5 Caminos

alspacas

Hi all,
I set off on Saturday to walk from Assisi to Santiago, via parts of the Via Francigena, Via Tolosana, Camino Aragones, Camino del Salvador, and the Camino Primitivo.
If any of you happen to see an overweight Aussie on the trail, please say hello!
For details of my walk, visit http://www.assisi2santiago.com
Thanks for all your help and the inspiration provided by following your posts.
Buen camino
Alan
[Ivar: edited link]

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
alspacas said:
For details of my walk, visit http://www.assisi@santiago.com
Buen caminoAlan
Hi Alan,
I tried to click through on your link but the @ was wrong and it took me to quite a different site. But then I used your signature.(I might ask one of the moderators if they can fix it for you.) And for sure, I will be following your blog as you walk. All the best,
Margaret

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Alan,

go well - I'm really looking forward to following you,

Andy

Alan -

Have a grand adventure on your cinco caminos! Will follow your blog with great interest.

Go well. Buen camino!

lynne

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Annie... ivar has fixed it on the original post now....... It will work so long as you don't click on the link I copied into my post!
Margaret

Best of luck, Alan. I'll enthusiastically follow your blog.
Qué Santiago te bendiga.
Buen Camino,

Hallo Alan , first of all welcome to Italy !!
We live in the Milano area so possibly a bit out of your path,would have loved to meet you ...
Should you need assistance write to giorgioelisa@hotmail.com
Buon Cammino !!!!
Giorgio

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all, I’m starting my Camino Frances on May 12. I’ve booked my first night in SJPDP, but I’m starting to worry I need to book more. My plan was to take it day by day and just turn up, but lots...
Hello all. Here to give a brief account of my (and many others) first day on the Camino on May 1. The trip to Roncesvalles was tough. I went Valcarlos route because napoleon was very ill advised...
I struggle with social anxiety and I was wandering if anybody with the same issue had a positive experience on the Camino walking alone. I saw lots of posts and videos people talking about forming...
I am wondering how you disconnect, in part, from the world. I have a couple of reasons that I need to be accessible but, I don't want to be constantly connected on this journey. Ideas?
Money stolen from bag on bed while sleeping. Estelle municipal hostel. Not a big inconvenience as my passport and credit cards were left.
Hello, I have reserved a night in an Albergue and the confirmation says Fecha de entrada: 2024-06-05. In the UK we would write this as 05-06-2024, is that what this means, 5th June 2024, I am...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.