A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

One wek to go

0 Euro Camino Bank Note

trailers

Bristol to Bordeaux next Thursday 19th. Train to Bayonne, overnight there and then train to SJPP with plan to start Saturday 21st.
God willing and if the knee holds out I hope to be in SdC on 26th May.
A prayer and condolences to the family and friends of Chris Phillips. I am sure he will be in many peoples thoughts who walk the Camino this year.
I have found this site extremely helpful and would like to thank all pilgrims who take the time to give the benefit of their experiences.

Anyone walking in April/May just a reminder to pack those ear plugs - I am one of those dreaded snorers!

Best wishes to all
Dave

One question - I think I have seen some details about the possibility of sending post forward to post offices along the route - could someone direct me to the topic/posts please and is there any knowledge of such post offices which are situated directly on the route?

JaneB

good luck Dave! If you look in here again before you leave check out sillydoll's reply in the 'luggage storage' thread where there's some useful info about posting stuff along the Camino, including rates and weights and addresses for those post offices en route

A

Anonymous

Have a good one - and don't forget to stop and look back regularly, you will be astonished at how far you have walked and will be empowered!

Enjoy.

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 15 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 6 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 43 4.0%
  • April

Votes: 165 15.2%
  • May

Votes: 265 24.4%